JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
New guy here. I am asking for advice of how the local gun show works. What should I expect? When should I go? Should I leave my money at home to protect the family budget? I am thinking of traveling by MAX train for simplicity reasons. What if I have a weak moment and buy too much? So, what do you all think?
Regards,
PDXJohann

This is the one I'm hoping to have a table at (and I just realized it interferes with the Memaloose shoot), if I can get the banner done in time. I expect high prices and high attendance.

That's a possibility, we'll see. I did want to attend the meet, and I know Seth and Paul have both wanted to meet up again as well.

I'm definitely going and taking loads of people with me. Joey that's sweet you're going to have a booth! Are you selling firearms?? or what??

And please someone tell me about this Bimart card stuff? I've been a member for 10 years but didn't know I could receive some discount at the gun show?

I've personally had good luck with gun shows, lots to look at, sometimes good prices on ammo, the beauty is the easy and ability to handle many different guns. I'm left-handed and it gives me a good chance to feel the different ambidextrous guns. Plus every time I bring a cute girl with me the vendors seem more helpful and eager to cut a deal...I'm not even joking.

I am curious if this one will be packed out though and if prices will be good or in the toilet...we'll see.

I'm definitely going and taking loads of people with me. Joey that's sweet you're going to have a booth! Are you selling firearms?? or what??

We won't be selling anything, just passing out information about the site in hopes of getting more members :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top