JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$8 parking, $10 admission. Beef jerky, beanie babies, eyeglass cleaners, wooden models, cheap jewelry, coins, assorted junk. It's been at least 5 years since I've been to one.

I went a few years ago. Did score a stainless guide rod for one of my Glocks. And some jerky.

Is Keto worth it? Did you see real data/ research to back it up? Considering it. Been working out but not seeing the gains I expected.

I'm on week two of keto. I like it because you don't have to count calories as much as you do on the SAD (Standard American Diet). My wife has been making me keto bread and bagels from almond flour so it hasn't been to bad so far. The hard part is eating enough fat to get your macros right. I've been hitting the gym about 5 days a week so that's helping also.

Edit: research shows you won't lose weight any faster than restricting calories, but its sure much more fun to eat 2K calories than 1500 or less. I would expect a loss of around 2 pounds a week

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top