JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since it's the end of the world - money won't matter. Would you please buy me a gun or two? :)

Oh, and I'll be there unless the world ends before I get there.

Bring me a cheeseburger. I don't want the world to end on an empty stomach.;)

I am set up right next to Surplus ammo. That way the money can come in, and I can walk right over and hand it out.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Since it's the end of the world - money won't matter. Would you please buy me a gun or two? :)

Oh, and I'll be there unless the world ends before I get there.

Bring me a cheeseburger. I don't want the world to end on an empty stomach.;)

I am set up right next to Surplus ammo. That way the money can come in, and I can walk right over and hand it out.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

Is the world ending soon? Will there be zombies (PLEASE...)? Been too busy shooting to notice. Thank God.

For you guys frequenting the recent shows, can you help me out, I'm very confused about the whole two-different-gunshows-thing.

Is there a a significant difference between the vendors at Wes's show vs those for Rose city?

Is one better if I were taking friends specifically interested in folding knives?

I usually have a hard time finding what I'm looking for there and am even more discouraged by the notion of the split.

Is the world ending soon? Will there be zombies (PLEASE...)? Been too busy shooting to notice. Thank God.

For you guys frequenting the recent shows, can you help me out, I'm very confused about the whole two-different-gunshows-thing.

Is there a a significant difference between the vendors at Wes's show vs those for Rose city?

Is one better if I were taking friends specifically interested in folding knives?

I usually have a hard time finding what I'm looking for there and am even more discouraged by the notion of the split.

They are both about the same.
There are several knife vendors that I noticed setting up yesterday.

I'm heading out soon. Hope to find a .308 "tactical" bolt action....

Might whip the credit card out and buy something expensive since I won't have to pay for it after 6:30 tonight.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top