JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has the power/primer situation been any better at the gun shows? I'm just trying to see if it's worth the $10+parking to see if can't pick some up.
I went to the last two here (One in PDX and one in Vancouver) on Sunday for both and they did have some powder and primers. Prices seemed a little high to me but they did have some. Saturday the selection might be better. (I usually try to deal on stuff in the last hour or so of the shows) I still haven't decided if I will go or not. I need a flash hider or muzzle brake to fit my .300 Blk barrel. 20 bucks plus 10 puts me at the point where I may as well order online.

i saw 50$ federal bulk 22 and 20$ cci mini magsper hundred ,50 $ pounds of powder...it was kinda funny...

Yep, I saw $55 for 1lb of powder on one table. I guess the gun show dealers are taking a cue from gunbroker on prices. At least there is plenty of ammo, but a lot of the ammo prices were high as well. Guess I just hope for a cosmic convergence with the powder and primers I need to be in stock all at once at an online vendor so I can justify the hazmat fee.

Or just keep checking Bi-mart every day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top