JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its a sold out show, a lot of the vendors have been receiving shipments of guns and there is bulk ammo available You better watch those beanie babies, they started using them for Tannerite targets!

So, not worth it Lib? I'm looking for a decent BCG and the only one I saw at the Hillsboro show was a no name no brand no markings one for like $350. Happen to notice any BCGs and/or prices?

I was there today. Crowd was small enough. Prices on guns were ok. Some ars at $799, saw some bcg I think for around 200, maybe 250. No deals on ammo, pricing was nuts on that.
A friend of mine got a good scope, and I was trying to sell my xdm, lots of interest, no takers.

I went today.

Other than admission, I spent zero. Ammo was insane. I saw AR kits for $750. My general impression was that there was a lot of looking but very little buying.

E

I went Friday. It was not as crowded as when I went two months ago, but still plenty of people there. Lots of hand guns and lots of AR's at lower than before prices.
I purchased a Walther PPQ 9mm that was used but looked to be in pristine shape, and a gun bag. The husband bought a violin bow (of all things!) and an inexpensive laser.
Friend bought Crimsom grip laser as well as a mounting rail of some sort. There was a lot of ammo but it was all outrageously overpriced. One guy had left the old tags on
his .22lr ammo- it was originally $1.99 and he was asking $10.00!! Looked at some safes and got some ideas, as well as at some shotguns. So over all I was satisfied with
the show.
There were three of us so we got a whole dollar off parking, and a BiMart card gave a two dollar discount on admission.

I went Friday, got there about 12:30 (opened at 12:00). Saw two and three people at each of the background check tables and within 10 min saw two people agree on a handgun with dealer. Seemed to be pretty fair clip on gun buying but didnt see much ammo going anywhere. Only saw two bricks of 22LR and both were $75!!!! Thought it was a joke but seems they were serious. I didn't see anyone the least bit interested.

Just wondered and looked. Had nice chat with the National Guard folks and some others. Actually considered buying a gun rug but then didn't go back and get it before I left. $6 and I couldn't be bothered walking across the room. Geez, must have wanted that real bad. :)

Enjoyed a couple of hours looking but didn't buy anything.

what much are the walther PPQ going for?
I hit all the tables and it was the only one I saw. Like I said, pristine condition didn't even looked like it had ever been used (except for the test fire which was dated 7/2012).
Paid $450 for it, which I was happy with since I didn't want the M2 and I know the "Classic" PPQ can be hard to find.

I went Friday, got there about 12:30 (opened at 12:00). didnt see much ammo going anywhere. Only saw two bricks of 22LR and both were $75!!!! Thought it was a joke but seems they were serious. I didn't see anyone the least bit interested.
Yeah, I didn't seem ammo getting sold, except for some reloaded stuff. People would have to be desperate to pay the prices for the ammo. I saw some bricks of 22LR for $80...no wonder ammo wasn't selling.

I went late Saturday afternoon, here are my observations:
- Not very crowded, guess the panic is dying quickly
- Tons of AR's for sale, most at or close to pre-panic prices
- AR parts fairly plentiful except for a few things, bolt carriers still a little rare but I saw a few
- Saw a fair amount of high end/spendy stuff, a nice change from the table after table of Chinese crap
- Ammo was fairly abundant although still a little shy of pre-panic levels, it was all overpriced and some of it was WAY overpriced i.e. 500rnd bricks of .22lr for $80. I didn't see a lot of it changing hands so that is a good sign.
- Reloading stuff was also marked up, bullets = a little, powders = a little, primers = a lot.

I went late Saturday afternoon, here are my observations:
- Not very crowded, guess the panic is dying quickly
- Tons of AR's for sale, most at or close to pre-panic prices
- AR parts fairly plentiful except for a few things, bolt carriers still a little rare but I saw a few
- Saw a fair amount of high end/spendy stuff, a nice change from the table after table of Chinese crap
- Ammo was fairly abundant although still a little shy of pre-panic levels, it was all overpriced and some of it was WAY overpriced i.e. 500rnd bricks of .22lr for $80. I didn't see a lot of it changing hands so that is a good sign.
- Reloading stuff was also marked up, bullets = a little, powders = a little, primers = a lot.

I saw five or six tables with bolt carrier groups priced from $189-$250.
The cheapest stripped lower I saw was $159.
.224 bullets were outrageous if you could find them. One guy had a bulk bag of 55gr FMJBT Lake City projectiles for $125/500. Wouldn't budge on the price.

E

I bought a Obama and Binden Beanie. The dog tore them up before we got them home..
Its a sold out show, a lot of the vendors have been receiving shipments of guns and there is bulk ammo available You better watch those beanie babies, they started using them for Tannerite targets!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top