JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F!!!
I'm launching a new site for my company on Friday evening and have to be around a computer all weekend fixing the fiddly bits. Wish I could make it. Maybe Sunday afternoon, if things play out more smoothly than I anticipate...

I'll be there with some SIG stuff, as usual.

22lr Conversion Kits for P229, P220 and P226's
Caliber Conversions for P226 9mm and .40's
Caliber Conversions for P229 357sig
P250 Conversions Galore (.40, 9 Subcompact and FS)

TONS of Mags...

Also have a new shipment of SIG 522 Mags, Ceiner, Tactical Solutions, Spikes, and CMMG Mags. (22lr 26rnd)

Oh yes indeed.

Need 3 holsters, going to hit the Used leather table and see if something fits my 5" Schofield in a cross draw, and a few for the wife's and my CCW's. (pacing a hole in the carpet waiting for my Card as we speak)

Oh yes indeed.

Need 3 holsters, going to hit the Used leather table and see if something fits my 5" Schofield in a cross draw, and a few for the wife's and my CCW's. (pacing a hole in the carpet waiting for my Card as we speak)

Schofield huh? There is a guy in Ridgefield WA that makes some VERY NICE holsters for pistols such as that. I can't remember his business name, but he's at all the WAC shows up north. Perhaps Coctailer will remember, but he's a darn good guy and a great holster maker.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top