JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where's that at? I don't know that I will be able to go but if I do, it would be fun to stop and say hi. If I do go I'll be the short fat guy wearing the Blackstone Gun Safety hat and most likely shirt.

As soon as you walk in, turn left. I'm right by the snack bar at the same island as the Sig Sauer guy.

Lots of vendors at this show. There is a dude in my island with a TON of small pistol primers if anyone is looking.

i've written this show off... but hear the last one was better than they used to be.
suppose i'm not good at writing things off forever; i'll be there today.

parking used to be $7... maybe $9, i forget.
i skip that and just take the MAX. quick/easy. plus it's pretty cool taking it back afterwards and seeing a bunch of people holding long gun boxes & such :D

I'm thinking of going. I get free admission and parking from my neighbor, so it takes the sting out of the decision on whether to go or not.

I know I would go, and I would bring my brother who is looking at buying his first gun...but not for that kind of admission prices. I understand some kind of charge, but that much? Naw. I guess we will just stick to here for finding stuff. :-(

I will be there Sat afternoon....
Brother will pick out something for his X-mas present....
I will pick out a x-mas present....
we will both turn our backs as the other one buys the item....
wrap it up and act surprised on x-mas.
Works great!

As soon as you walk in, turn left. I'm right by the snack bar at the same island as the Sig Sauer guy.

Lots of vendors at this show. There is a dude in my island with a TON of small pistol primers if anyone is looking.

Darn, won't be able to go like I had planned. I had something come up which superseded it. Hope it is/was good.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

Picked up a colt 1903 with a fairly nice barrel. And no front site for 200 bucks. That is my idea of a deal now where can I get a sight installed. Sadly I had 4k in my pocket and was looking for a title 2 m11 and couldn't find a single booth with any full autos.

I've been going to gun shows all over Oregon and SW Wa. for over twenty years. When I was in my teens my dad would set up 4 tables at Expo (back when Ken Glass was there) and I had the time of my life sitting behind the table with him learning all I could and walking the isles coutless times a day all weekend and always findng something on a table somewhere that I could come back and tell a story about.
Back then it was a "GUN SHOW"
I think today was my last day for the Expo show.
The prices in there are at or higher for all ammo and primers that can be found readily at Bi-mart every day of the week.
Most of the optics were cheap Ncstar type crap. (a few super highend high$ scopes)
Tables of knives and hatchets made in china
Hand carved wooden toys?
t shirts?
shower stalls?
motorized bicyles?
violins? Really?
I'll give Rose City GC another look when it comes around but as far as Expo goes; I wont be blowing another $8 parking-$7 entry to see the same pistols,rifles,shotguns, shower stalls, wooden toys, violins, motorized bicycles and jerky that I can see at any store in town.
Was nice to see a lot of people getting background checks after spending way more than they needed to for a pistol they could get right down the street.
I'm only venting based on my experience and it is not my intention to try to get people to respond to this thread with personal attacks because you feel differently so save those responses and enjoy the gun shows the way you like and be glad we have them. I went there with a list of items and $200. I saw most of the items on my list(exept savage 300 win magazines) and left with my list and $200 because of the prices. I'll shop locally; park for free or online with free shipping. Enjoy!

Collectors West website says no loaded guns allowed. Curious how you CHL folks out there deal with that? Concealed means concealed? Lock it in the car? Empty it and check in with it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top