JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this is gonna be the first gun show i go to. Just wondering how many dealers are set up to take credit/debit cards there. I'm guessing cash is the preferred payment method, but i dont feel comfortable hauling around a bunch of cash.

Also anybody going to this weeks show?

I also read a previous thread about NWFA t-shirts so there..i would like one haha.

I will be there in my standard spot. I take any form of payment as long as it's cash. There is an ATM there so you can always get some cash there if you find something you can't live without. I will have lots of AR stuff and some AK stuff there too....maybe I'll bring my 10/22 to get rid of also. Hopefully, I will have some new AR receivers with me too...Complete lowers for less than anyone else at the show will have one for, guaranteed. I will only have 10, so get em while they're hot!

this is gonna be the first gun show i go to. Just wondering how many dealers are set up to take credit/debit cards there. I'm guessing cash is the preferred payment method, but i dont feel comfortable hauling around a bunch of cash.

Also anybody going to this weeks show?

I also read a previous thread about NWFA t-shirts so there..i would like one haha.

You get a better bargain when using cash, but your "bigger" dealers will take both cash and credit.

I'll be there accepting all forms of payment and Northwest Firearms members get 10% off accs. only just mention being a member when paying. See YA there ABG CORVALLIS GUNS

Do you do this discount at your store as well? If so Ya'll are holding out on me! lol... ohh yea Get some tannerite!:):s0155:

Also... you guys are the best gunstore around these parts in my opinion!

anybody know hows the reloading selection at the show....powder,primers,bullets.....i havent been to the show in 2 years and ive got nothing to do this weekend.....or is it just more of a gun sale show...

This will be my first show with my business. Ill be set up for cc. Watch out most charge 2 bucks to 3% for running a cc. My theory is if the grocery store doesn't charge anything for a cc, then why should I.

This will be my first show with my business. Ill be set up for cc. Watch out most charge 2 bucks to 3% for running a cc. My theory is if the grocery store doesn't charge anything for a cc, then why should I.

I'm not a small business owner, however, alot of people don't understand the fees credit card companies charge for EACH transaction:

"When a business accepts a credit card payment, the processor deducts anywhere from 1 to 5 percent as a fee. The majority of this percentage goes to the card issuing company. Some merchant account providers may add their own percentage to this fee, which is why the base rate is not always consistent. If you have less-than perfect-credit, your merchant account percentage will be closer to the higher range. "

Larger companies, i.e. gocery chains, Wal-mart, Target, can negatiate lower fees, where smaller business owners cannot.

"Now you know, and knowing is half the battle" - GI Joe

I'm not a small business owner, however, alot of people don't understand the fees credit card companies charge for EACH transaction:

"When a business accepts a credit card payment, the processor deducts anywhere from 1 to 5 percent as a fee. The majority of this percentage goes to the card issuing company. Some merchant account providers may add their own percentage to this fee, which is why the base rate is not always consistent. If you have less-than perfect-credit, your merchant account percentage will be closer to the higher range. "

Larger companies, i.e. gocery chains, Wal-mart, Target, can negatiate lower fees, where smaller business owners cannot.

"Now you know, and knowing is half the battle" - GI Joe

I am aware of this. The cc processing company I use also charges about 21 cents per transaction and also a very small percentage. I would rather pay the fees for my customers to make them happy instead of charging them more.

who has the best ammo (223) prices at the show? Not no crappy steel, got lots already.
Also 20" bull upper..............i'm getting kinda ichy :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads