JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to shoot a lot trap there (twice a week) and had a lot of fun over there, but the commute was killing me. I live in west linn and its like 25 min. They were turning over employees a few months ago and when I go now, the staff is not very knowledgeable.

Are they actually friendly to newbies,as their blurb says?
also,do thay have an 'easy' trap for newbies? one that just throws straight away?

yep,I know little of actually hitting a clay target,but it's fun to try.

Are they actually friendly to newbies,as their blurb says?
also,do thay have an 'easy' trap for newbies? one that just throws straight away?

yep,I know little of actually hitting a clay target,but it's fun to try.

Well not really. Most of their employees are old semi-retired clay/bird shooters that are kind of crotchity and very anal. If they don't know who you are, then they will act as if you have never shot a gun before.

They are have high low, rabbits and trap. You can get very close to the traps to make it easier.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top