Landhawk Arms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Reactions
I used to shoot a lot trap there (twice a week) and had a lot of fun over there, but the commute was killing me. I live in west linn and its like 25 min. They were turning over employees a few months ago and when I go now, the staff is not very knowledgeable.

Reactions
Are they actually friendly to newbies,as their blurb says?
also,do thay have an 'easy' trap for newbies? one that just throws straight away?

yep,I know little of actually hitting a clay target,but it's fun to try.

Reactions
Are they actually friendly to newbies,as their blurb says?
also,do thay have an 'easy' trap for newbies? one that just throws straight away?

yep,I know little of actually hitting a clay target,but it's fun to try.
Well not really. Most of their employees are old semi-retired clay/bird shooters that are kind of crotchity and very anal. If they don't know who you are, then they will act as if you have never shot a gun before.

They are have high low, rabbits and trap. You can get very close to the traps to make it easier.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS