JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went there today. No 22's at all. Wasn't looking to buy any but didn't even see any overpriced ones. Only bought an ammo can

WOW are you visually challenged? My son and I were there and I must have seen 30,000 rounds of .22LR it was in single boxes it was in bricks it was all stupid priced but it was there. One end table in the middle of the room was covered with it. Ranging from $7.00 to 9.00 for a box of 50 there was even 3-4 bricks of Eley and Wolf Target.

And we were there late in the day I think we left around 3:00

Best prices I have seen in many years on military ammo cans. $10.00 for a nice clean 30cal and $12.00 in a very decent 50cal. Tables with the OD green Vertical AMMO sign.

I'm like -7 for contacts. Without them I am pretty blind. Lol

Haha neither my wife nor I saw anything. Granted I wasn't paying too much attention to ammo in general. I did buy one of those $12 ammo cans. Very nice.

Came close to buying a kel tec sub 2k. Been looking forever for one but been spending to much money finishing my ar.

Coktailer. Was that you with gen 3 g19's for $499?

Decent selection of ammo but if your looking or a deal then forget it. I never did find any 223 or 556 ammo that was priced even at that of NW Armory let alone less than it. In fact the only thing I could see in ammo is that they had some .300 AAC which is pretty much impossible to find elsewhere. Did find some 2 day ration packs for a buck each so a couple of those made up for the cost to get in the door.

Son in law (almost) picked up some powder (H380) for $45 not to bad of price. Buy at midway and you pay 27.+ haz mat fee + about extra shipping charge...(if they have any powder)

I actually went back after my post above and picked up a .300 barrel. Cost was about the same as online once the shipping was figured in. Maybe a few bucks more but not too much. Barely got in the door before they closed.

I'm like -7 for contacts. Without them I am pretty blind. Lol

Haha neither my wife nor I saw anything. Granted I wasn't paying too much attention to ammo in general. I did buy one of those $12 ammo cans. Very nice.

Came close to buying a kel tec sub 2k. Been looking forever for one but been spending to much money finishing my ar.

Coktailer. Was that you with gen 3 g19's for $499?
Ya, but I sold out of them right away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads