JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
this is Collectors West Portland gun show for the month of February. Admission is $10, kids 12 and under are free with adults. I believe parking is $8 and they knock a dollar off if you car pool with 3 or more people in the car.

Show hours are Friday 12-6, Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-4. Come on down and check out some of the new products the vendors have been getting in. There is going to be plenty of ammo and tons of guns! hope to see you here! have a good weekend!

It's been over a year since I last wasted money at a gun show but, the last show I went to at the expo gave a discount if you showed your bimart card. Once inside it was all about gouging and I haven't been back; nor do I plan to. Good luck!
Wow. $50 for a family of 4 just to get in and park. Anyone have coupons for admission?

Never been to a Gun Show before so I thought I would check out this week's one at the Expo Center. At some point in the future I would like to make a purchase but for right now I do not plan on buying but more interested in seeing what is out there for sale and the current market price on items are. Is there anything I should be looking for or "looking out" for while I am there?

Curts will have AR kits for cheap if you are in the market for an AR.

I have a ton of Glocks to blow out.

It's mainly fun to go to chat with gun buddies and check out stuff you have been thinking of buying even if you don't buy.

Carpool with buddies to save on parking, and expect to pay the same price as in a gun store.

I like the show mainly for yakking it up with gun-bruthas.

18 bucks?....... dang I was really wanting to go to the show this weekend and look for ammo and reloading stuff. 18 bucks out of my pocket before I even walk through the door is to much for me.

Never been to a Gun Show before so I thought I would check out this week's one at the Expo Center. At some point in the future I would like to make a purchase but for right now I do not plan on buying but more interested in seeing what is out there for sale and the current market price on items are. Is there anything I should be looking for or "looking out" for while I am there?

Nothing you see at a gun show will give you any kind of basis for the reality of the gun market. They have become akin to a midway.

I used to go but the high parking/entrance fees plus the higher than retail prices inside have caused me to spend my time shooting instead.

You are shopping at the wrong tables. I know Curts has lower than retail on ARs.
My Glocks are below retail. 10% over dealer cost.

My Gemtech .22 ammo is below retail if you account for shipping.

Northwest Armory usually has a blowout on some things.
Keith's has used handguns for cheap.

But, ya, if you are going to buy a new Sig P226 for $300, that's not gunna happen.

Lots of people go to stock up on bulk ammo. I see them with hand-trucks full of it all day long.

You are shopping at the wrong tables. I know Curts has lower than retail on ARs.
My Glocks are below retail. 10% over dealer cost.

My Gemtech .22 ammo is below retail if you account for shipping.

Northwest Armory usually has a blowout on some things.

coctailer, are you going to have a table set up? If you do I will look you up Saturday first thing in the morning.

I usually ride my bike or take maxx up there although I do get those strange looks walking around in my biking helmet and jacket. In the past I have found competitive pricing to the Curt's or Northwest Armory but you usually have to look pretty hard.

The real benefit of the show is the one stop shopping. I have been able to find a specific magazine without having to drive around town and get lucky. You can also look at competing products for things like safes in one place. You pay a little more but gas cost money too.

It is also cool to see the older rifles.

The wife, son and I went to the show today, spent 3 hours there going up and down each isle. I too got a new ammo can for my limited supply of .22LR ($6) lol. I did see some Ruger 10/22 and a couple of Ruger 22 pistols there but nothing that made me want to buy right away.

I think I went to Andrews table if it was the long one in the back with a ton of people around it. Sorry Andrew that I didn't get to say hello this morning, it was hard enough trying to hold some of the eye candy with all the people there.

$2 off if you have a Bi-Mart card ($8), $1 off if you have 3 or more in the car for parking ($7). It was my first show, interesting to see all the guns and knives on display and handle some of the different types of weapons.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top