JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meth head. Good reason to keep a shotgun/rifle handy.

View attachment 1327977

I have said for a good while now. All the video we now have of these zombies soaking up rounds and not going down if a good reason for more power.
I have long wondered if Taser did not tone things down when a few people died too. The scrubbed it from the net after huge backlash but they used to have a video of them testing a unit on a HUGE bull. They shot it and it went down, feet strait out and stayed down till the juice went off. It then jumps up and charges the fence. I have to wonder if they toned them down from those early days.

I carry around the house for just this reason, a random nut job attempting to violate the sanctity of my home…. I have a responsibility to protect my family from anyone who would do them harm…
YEP! When I get out of bed I have a little .32 that I drop in a pocket of the pants I am wearing. It is with me until I get undressed for just this reason. It's not much but should at least slow some kook down long enough for me to grab something better :D

Can't believe anyone would live in Portland more than a day with a glass door. Also, how long do you think it took the family to notice the silence of no neighbor or good Samaritan coming to help?

Not blaming the family for being victims but pointing out they had zero plan for an intruder. I doubt a gun would have done any good for them even if dad could have got it, unlocked it then loaded it.

Can't believe anyone would live in Portland more than a day with a glass door. Also, how long do you think it took the family to notice the silence of no neighbor or good Samaritan coming to help?

Not blaming the family for being victims but pointing out they had zero plan for an intruder. I doubt a gun would have done any good for them even if dad could have got it, unlocked it then loaded it.
A simple thing we do is use deadbolt locks that have keys on both sides. We leave key in during the day on inside and remove it at night. Most of these thieves break the glass and reach in and turn the deadbolt (or just doorknob if you don't use deadbolt). But they can't open deadbolt if they don't have the key. Buys you extra time by making it harder to get in. Ring cam also sends an alert to your phone as soon as someone is on the stairs/porch which helps a lot.

The typical argument is the fact of the very low statistical probability that anyone would actually need a gun.

(This fallacy ignores the fact of the fact of the very high statistical probability of injury or death when the low probability assault happens. )
Of course, now that the citys defunded the police, prosecutors are absent (or not pressing charges), violent criminals are released... encouraging higher crime, one can argue the odds are much higher.
There is a very low statistical probability that anyone would actually need a seatbelt and an airbag in their car. Not as low as needing a gun, but not off by a large magnitude.

Ask the arguer if they would give up their seatbelts and airbags.

So now the non-gun owner whos now admitted to legitimately living in fear, cant even go out and buy a gun -today- thanks to 114.
I have to wonder though, how did this non-gun owner, armed with a cat scratching post, vote? Did he vote for Kate Brownstain 2.0? Did he vote yes on 114? If so, I feel he got more luck than he deserved.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top