JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yet one more family finds out why I own guns. I have no doubt that until this happened they believed they did not need a gun. That they had 911. Well now they got a wake up call. They are one of the lucky ones. They got a wake up call and no one got badly hurt. Many are not so lucky when they get their wake up call. I hope if they go out to buy a gun now they also run into a MOUNTAIN of hoops to buy it since you can bet they supported the new law by either not bothering to vote at all or voting for it.

Mom's name is not Jane, it's Kerry Duff. The criminal was indeed released right back into society. This naturally made the family which he had attacked feeling very insecure, and that is the worst part of the story in my view. Then, that night, after being released, the criminal promptly broke out someones car window so that he could have a place to sleep. So needless.

Seeing how the family didn't have any guns. Maybe they should have one of these around the house.
Here he is just watching bad guys on tv!!

BCF42C11-9354-4A4C-93D5-DCDC3446ECF8.png

I don't know what the response time is now but it used to be up to 1.5 hours for armed shooter response. At that time it was a 15 min hold to talk to the 911 dispatcher. Non-emergency # was up to 6 hours hold (not kidding). I'm sure the time to talk to Dispatcher has improved but no idea on response time now other than I know it is not fast, and likely measured in quarter hours, not minutes.

Saw this on ring app 2 days ago. 82 Halsey area.

493EE249-FC24-4A28-A3F8-0EA97D26CC5F.jpeg

This guy had a cat scratch post to defend himself and family with. I'm sure this Oregonian will now go out and purchase a firearm to immediately bring home with him. Oh, wait.........

I carry around the house for just this reason, a random nut job attempting to violate the sanctity of my home…. I have a responsibility to protect my family from anyone who would do them harm…

I don't know what the response time is now but it used to be up to 1.5 hours for armed shooter response. At that time it was a 15 min hold to talk to the 911 dispatcher. Non-emergency # was up to 6 hours hold (not kidding). I'm sure the time to talk to Dispatcher has improved but no idea on response time now other than I know it is not fast, and likely measured in quarter hours, not minutes.

Saw this on ring app 2 days ago. 82 Halsey area.

View attachment 1328009
This is why I installed a trap door to my dungeon at my front entrance.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top