JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last 2 that I went too have been very disappointing.

Same stuff on most tables.

If your looking for a good deal then you should be there first thing on the first day and get thru the place fast.

Anything priced well will sell fast.

Last day, last min sales can get you a better deal due to the dealer not wanting to pack any more home then he has too, sometimes.

I haven't heard much good about it in some time.

Hope you enjoy it and best of luck!!

I like to do it 3-4 times a year. It's still cheaper than going out for an evening, movie....more interesting for me anyway. If you're looking for some bulk ammo, the folks there have good prices with out paying shipping from online places. I can't think of their name now, but they're from up around Seattle I think.

I went last month. It was small for a PDX gunshow I thought. I did find something to buy however, if I look hard enough I usually do. Somebody, please buy something from the model airplane guy. Month after month, year after year, he mans that table, gotta admire him for tenacity. And the shower stall booth -- pick up a Glock and a shower stall, all in the same trip.

I have found going in the last three hours on Sunday afternoon, you can get some great deals! Some guys don't want to take it back home. So if you see something don't be afraid to throw them an offer! Its surprising :)

Went to the Eugene show yesterday. Not bad. 5$ at the door, free parking. Smaller show, but very little of the beef jerky and beanie babies that seem common at the Wes Knodel shows.
Plus, I actually found the part I wanted. Mind you the guy who sold it to me refused to listen to logic or believe his own eyes, but he sold me the part at a good deal, so I guess I can deal with a know it all for a few minutes.

Incidentally, for those of you who like random information to file for a later date. The lower handguard for a p14 Enfield and a 1917 Enfield are not the same. The p14 has a smaller barrel diameter in the chamber area. So the handguard designed to fit the 1917 may very well fit the p14, but a p14 lower handguard does not fit a 1917. File that bit away, it may be the question on final jeopardy some day! ;)

That's three good shows in three weeks for me, I think I'm done for a few weeks. ARPC club show, Redmond good show, WVAC Eugene show.

Went to the Expo show yesterday morning...meh.

First time I had been in a couple of years and the show was smaller. On the positive side, it was also a lot less crowded.

For anyone willing to pay a premium, there was plenty of 22lr including CCI AR Tactical.

Firearm prices seemed about as expected...no special deals.

One thing that I did notice is that there were far more women attendees and in sales than the last time I went.

I'll probably wait another couple of years before going again.

Couple of ways to cut the cost, for parking at least.
1. Go with a group of friends!
2. Go to the light rail station just before the expo center. $1.50 is a lot less than $8 for parking. And if it's a nice day, just walk the 1/4 mile.

It would be nice to have a web cam, or list of tables ahead of time. If it's decent sized, I can spend a few hours just checking stuff out for entertainment. I went to a Hillsboro show once. It was still regular price, but about 1/3 of the regular size Hillsboro show. I think because it wasn't advertised for very long. So I just left. Not a big deal as I live close. But knowing ahead of time would have still saved me a trip.

Couple of ways to cut the cost, for parking at least.
1. Go with a group of friends!
2. Go to the light rail station just before the expo center. $1.50 is a lot less than $8 for parking. And if it's a nice day, just walk the 1/4 mile.

It would be nice to have a web cam, or list of tables ahead of time. If it's decent sized, I can spend a few hours just checking stuff out for entertainment. I went to a Hillsboro show once. It was still regular price, but about 1/3 of the regular size Hillsboro show. I think because it wasn't advertised for very long. So I just left. Not a big deal as I live close. But knowing ahead of time would have still saved me a trip.
I took MAX once to a PDX gun show. The whole ride from Hillsboro. Bought some ammo and a gun, then realized the challenge getting it back on the MAX. That was (not) fun.

I took MAX once to a PDX gun show. The whole ride from Hillsboro. Bought some ammo and a gun, then realized the challenge getting it back on the MAX. That was (not) fun.

Wasn't a K of .223 and an AR was it? LOL :eek: Around here, you'd of made the news!

Aww c'mon.... you're supposed to take the MAX and go shopping at IKEA, then lug your heavy boxes of cheap pressed particle board furniture, and frozen Swedish meatballs back home that way!

:rolleyes:

Don't pay more than normal for .22lr anymore. I have seen it at Walmart, several times now, the 333 packs.

That means there aren't as many bubblegum hats waiting for the trucks to resell the .22 at auction.

.22 is available, just look for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top