JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know what the best deal for a 1000RDs of 7.62x39 is going for at the gun show?

Yes I just bought some this afternoon. 1000 rnds Golden Tiger for $199 from the dealer towards the middle/front (not the big seller at the back).

1260 rnds 5.45x39 was $135 from same vendor so I bought a case of that too.

Thirtycal

Anyone see if any of the dealers had a Stainless Steel Baby eagle in 9mm or .40??

I saw one at the rickreal show and should have picked it up then....

And of course I can not recall the dealers name to call them

:s0155:
thirtycal,

thanks for stopping by. I was the guy in the mossy oak hat and the booth would be my company NW ammo supply. I appreciate the support and hope you enjoy you ammo :s0155:

Hey cool :s0155:

NW Ammo Supply is where I'll be buying all my ammo from now on. Me and my buddy were there Friday afternoon and bought the two cases of Golden Tiger and the crate of Russian 5.45. I need to come back and get some more 5.45. Unfortunately one of the 5.45 tins that was in the wooden crate we grabbed had already been opened, and the can openers were missing - my fault for not checking that crate before I grabbed it.

thanks-
Philip

I got into the show around 2:00, dropped off my G26 to have night sights installed, then cruised around with a couple buddies, seeing if I could get any takers for a Ruger P93 DAO. Not very crowded, found a few good deals, but nothing I couldn't live without. Almost picked up a Kel-tec sub 2000 going for $319, but passed on it.

Thirtycal,

Shoot me a pm or give me a call at the shop 503 990 7335. I want to make it right. I own NW Ammo Supply and that's not the service or product I want to put out. Let me make it right.
Joe

Stopped by yesterday around 4pm. I had planned not to go since i picked up my dream Glock on Friday night locally for a great price. I forgot my bi-mart card so I had to pay $9 each, but I got free parking. There was noone there to take money for parking. I got a nice store display Ruger LCP for $240 at Keiths and am very happy :) . Keith's recommended me to the ammo store at the back behind Keith's, infront of that Bento place. He told me they had the best deals in the state. I regret not checking out NW Ammo supply, it looks like people got some great deals there. I guess you live and learn.

Anyone happen to see what .45 ACP is going for? UMC or WWB type.

It was all in the .40 per round range for standard bulk fmj, +/- a couple cents.

It struck me how willing the smaller vendors were to haggle in order to off load stuff. There were good deals to be had for aggressive buyers. I heard more than one of them say business is bad. But there were also the usual guys selling guns for 2-3 times reasonable value too. They seemed to be mostly chatting with their buddies or sitting quietly.

Like them or not, Keith's had lower prices for new guns than the other two largish gun vendors. They must have lower margins and make it up in volume. Not sure, but they seemed busier than others.

i was there friday and picked up a few things.it really pays to look thru all the tables before making a purchase.there can be large price differences.not the big shows of the 90s anymore

Picked up:

Kel-Tec Sub2000 in 9mm (Keith's)
1000 rds 9mm factory reloads (Surplus Ammo, love these guys)
Factory Walther ppk 6-rd 380 mag (but then I left it on the table, didnt notice until Monday. $30 down the drain)

Other than my stupid move, I was happy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads