JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it was a fun show. I went on friday couldn't find my zastava :( but i did find some .22lr for cheap. To bad keith was in his regular "oh your trying to find a off name brand -insert brand name- pistol? Yeah we dont have that!" but i know that is how he is. i just wish i would have picked up some 9mm, oh well. There is always next month :s0155:

I spent too much money. D: I got tritium sights for my p229, a surefire x300 also for my p229 (and for my AR-15 during the PR night match coming up!), a BCM Gunfighter charging handle for my AR-15, and a very nice Benchmade spring assist knife. Woulda got auto but I work up in WA so I need something legal to carry there.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

Does anyone know if I can bring my Puppy???

Regarding Tri-Met: If anyone questions the puppy just look a little bug-eyed and say, "This is my assistance animal." You don't need any proof, and they have no right to ask any further---as long as the animal is calm and well controlled. That's the law...........................elsullo :D

Watch out for some crazy ammo deals!!!

Hopefully...
all is new production not reloads!!!
9mm 147gr subsonic- sub 200 per k
380 fmj- sub 250 per k
38 special fmj- sub 250 per k
40 S&W fmj- sub 250 per k
45 acp HP- Sub 330 per k
223 brass- sub 280 per k
7.62x39= sub 190 per k
308- sub 260 per k
7.62x54r- sub 145 per 880

and for the 50 shooters!!!!!
50 bmg - 150rds - sub 300!!! that's under 2 bucks a round for American made 50 bmg!!!!!!!!

I am still working on the numbers to finalize prices. hopefully i can keep this pricing :D

P-mags are 11.95!!!!
glock mags are 21.95!!!!

Thankyou much! Scored a good deal on 308!

Ammo prices have finally come down to where I am not reloading anymore.

By the time I have to start reloading again, I will have 1000s of cases ready to go.

No new guns today, but over 500 rounds of custom loaded 9mm..... Got to touch a few Benchmark Auto's, but not buying one until I can go to Dan Dee's next week (wow, hard to wait)...

Definitely got great deals to be had on ammo, 9mm was cheaper than could be found online, and some great prices on 7.62x39 as well. Picked up a few hundred rounds of each as well as some .32acp and a couple of AK magazines. Bought enough stuff that parking and admission cost less than it would have to ship all of that stuff so I figure my money was well spent, especially since checking stuff out in person is just more fun than online.

One thing that troubles me though... maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention since I was in a bit of a hurry, but I couldn't find any place that had decent holsters. Seems like all I saw being sold were cheap nylon holsters or the ornate cowboy variety.

quality holsters were far and few between there.i ended up with a german police issue shoulder holster for 20.00 made my day! good leather was hard to find unless you went to the table with huge tupperware bins.lots of crap holsters,most worn out or if you could find a serviceable one he wanted 50 or 100 for it! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top