JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
pretty decent show,was big anyways.....saw a few good deals..found an as new springfield 1911 in the box for 449.00 keiths had 2 p220 s.45 caliber for 400.00 each.also a lnib beretta cougar for 440.00.i picked up a lnib sig .40 model 239 for 400.00 off a different table,took awhile to find it,worth the 4 times around the building.all in all was a full day of entertainment for 15.00 :)

Here is a vendor list at the show!
Oregon Hunters Association
Daisy Maiz
Prestige Law Enforcement
Aloha Surplus
Surplus Ammo
Highland Blades
Tannerite Sports
G.A.S. Inc.
NW Trading, Inc.
Storm Enterprises
Double Eagle
D&L Distributors
Oregon Firearm Federation
Chaffee Investment Arms
Oregon Brass
JC Weaponry
Northwest Armory
L&R Trading Co.
Northwest Safe Company
Hawk Eye Optics
Curt's Discount Shooters
NW Self Defense Products
It's A Classic
DAV Chapter #1
Big Boy Gun Toys, Inc.
Gwinner’s Shooting Supplies
Gun Zone Of America
Fort Moe Arms LLC
Applegate Sports
Animal Jack Leather, LLC
Gun Safes West LLC
Ryan Judy Sporting Goods
Western Case, Inc.
99 Pawns & Guns LLC
Kurzzeitusa LLC
MK Tactical
Gun Traders
Lanier Sports
Jerry Lee Gun Accessories
RCW Arms LLC
Armadillo Arms
Scentsy Candles
CNS Accessories
Satellite Sports Center
Mehess Promotions
Oak Grove Ventures, Inc.
banterwear.com
Collectors Cranny
Ron's Sporting Goods
Tactical Accessories
FLIPANZIP
Fort Knox Safes
D&S Enterprise
Ortwine International

Petras Enterprises
NW Ammo
Eagle Outfitters
Perdue Ent. Blowguns
Cast Performance Bullets
Troy Oz Knifes
MPI Stocks
Brass Eagle
Carol's Nuts & Candies
Albany Guns and Coins
Fast Cash
Darrell's Airguns & Accesssories
Herb's Guns
Rimrock Firearms
Wild Boar Blades
Scope Shield Covers
The Meating Place
Ammo Cans Plus
Two Bears Trading Co.
ABG Guns
Pack Legal
Tomahawk Jerky
H&L Sales
PNT Firearms
Militia of Montana
Ultimate Accessory Outfitters
Jerry Waisanen Guns
MiWall, Inc.
Keith's Sporting Goods
GNR Buyers
Clark County Gun Club
VFW
All Ears
Wright's Sporting Goods
The Vest Guy

Ortwein.................

You'll get it eventually.:s0114::s0114::s0114:

was not a bad show. Wish I had more $$$ :( . Keiths had a nice deal on a beretta 92A1 that I want. But I picked up some AR parts that I needed to more or less finish 2 guns. also grabbed some winchester LG rifle primers for $22 so I am a happy camper. I need to get a job so I can really start getting some fun stuff when I am there.

Wow, 1st 'real' show I've been to. Sandman1212 met me there, answered about a bizillion noob questions for me. Dang that guy is one of the nicest, finest humans walking around this planet, for real. And darn it (sez I with massive irony) I got there late due to work, so I'll just have to go back tomorrow..
WOO HOO! Sandman, you rock brotha.

I'm sure you know it is legal to carry firearms on the max. it would be a pain in the a**!

that change? I was forced to ride it from downtown to Beaverton while my car was being serviced and I was carrying. I was really nervous about doing it. This was about 8-10 years ago though.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

that change? I was forced to ride it from downtown to Beaverton while my car was being serviced and I was carrying. I was really nervous about doing it. This was about 8-10 years ago though.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

*THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE*

However, to the best of my knowledge... It has never been illegal to carry on MAX. Tri-Met/City Of Portland/Metro - Whoever is in charge of such things do not have the authority to regulate the possession of firearms. I would recommend concealed carry in any case, but if you have a valid CHL in Oregon, there is no law preventing you from open carrying on a MAX train.

Went today and found .40 S&W factory reloads for $157/1000 :s0155:

Same place had ammo cans 2 for $10.95. I bought as many as I could carry out. :eek:

Went to get one of the delicious hot dogs and they were out of everything. :mad:

Someone needs to tell some of those guys that the primer shortage is over.

$65 brick for primers? :(

Yeah, there were some places where prices weren't good at all.

One guy was selling the crappy Korean Glock knockoff mags for the same price as Glock factory mags can be bought elsewhere. :confused:

Lots of other examples too, but that one was a real WTF moment.

Ah, had to go back today, and takin a buddy tomorrow. Got CRAZY good trade for my neos .22 towards a new GSG 1911-style .22, since it's gonna be awhile til I can afford a real one! ($200 after trade for the wood-grip model, and they included the state fee & an extra mag. Niiice.)And just dry-firing the GSG trigger felt sooooo much better than the neos did. I reckon the GSG will be a good, cheap to shoot & fun 'warm up' towards eventually getting a real 1911. I'd never heard of GSG til seeing them at the show yesterday, but found only positive comments about 'em online.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top