JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This will be Collectors West Portland Expo gun and knife show for the month of June. This month is the Elite Truck Event that showcases lots of new firearm products. Admission is $9 and show hours are Friday 12-6, Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-4.

Yes Bimart discount does apply here. Can't wait and love buying guns there. Cheaper than on here. I can't figure that out..........................

That's why I try to buy my guns at the gun shows. For some reason people think that after they own a gun that it goes up in value. Go figure.....

That's because your a new gun addict. Come on, admit it, you are. ;) You want the new gun more than you want to make a profit on the one you are selling. Ask me how I know this. ;)

That is true. The sad part is I sometimes buy back the same gun later and waste even more money. I have done it with my XD-40SC a few times. Now I am selling my PM40 for $489 and in a couple months I will have to spend $650 to get a new one when I start missing this one.

Man, I wish that was true. I always lose money when I sell off a gun I get bored with...even if they are unfired.

PP,

Thats because you know reality. An example of my comment I can go buy almost any new Glock at Wholesale sports plus tax and pay less than on here.

Its crazy and I think some people add a holster and that is worth two hundred more. But like you I take a loss and then go buy the same gun at times. Thats what happens when you miss something.

PP,

Thats because you know reality. An example of my comment I can go buy almost any new Glock at Wholesale sports plus tax and pay less than on here.

Its crazy and I think some people add a holster and that is worth two hundred more. But like you I take a loss and then go buy the same gun at times. Thats what happens when you miss something.

I use a formula when I price my gun used. In the case of the PM40 it would cost about $655 OTD to get one new here in Vancouver. Since mine is in "like new" condition I figure it is work 75% of it's new value or 90% of it's listed used value. Which ever is less. In this case 75% of the new value was less and made it $491.50...but $489 sounds like a lot less than $491. :)

I'll be at the show in front by the safes.

I have DelTon rifles, silencers, AOWs, A-Tacs camo, HK MR-556, Ruger .22 factory threaded pistols, Mossberg 590A1, Surefire lights and batteries, and the new Troy Battle-Mags.

I also have these cool Marlin bolt-action .22 rifles that are factory threaded for silencers.

Come by and say "Hi!!!"

Yes he is here. We are doing a buy one get one half off admission this Sunday for Fathers Day. Here is the link for the coupon!

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads