JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Stopped in yesterday for an extended lunch and bought the rest of the stuff I need to put together my lower from Brian (nubus). Now to start gathering ideas for my upper...

It was a good show today! Tomorrow we have a buy one get one half off coupon on our web site. Here is a link to print it off!

<broken link removed>

Yes he is here. We are doing a buy one get one half off admission this Sunday for Fathers Day. Here is the link for the coupon!

<broken link removed>

WoW! How generious! That's $4.50 off. With 2 bimart cards you get $4.00 off, so that is a whopping 50 cents savings... The radio said 1/2 off for fathers on father's day...
Happy Father's Day to all you dad's out there!

It was a good show today, but relatively small compared to others I have been to at the Expo. Not as many vendors, and certainly not as many people there. STILL Lots of hot chicks though! That is always a good thing!

I found it to be a good time. Nice people at the booths. Bought a Glock reference guide so I can learn step by step how to work on my 17. The gun and rifle prices seemed high to me, but I guess they are all marked high for negotiating the price down a bit. There is a knife guy there that will sharpen just about any knife for $2-$3. I wish I would have taken some of mine to the show.

I hate to say it but i was way disappointed with this show! As always the vendors were great(what ones that were there) but the prices were a bit out of whack on stuff i was lookin for. Ammo was all more than i could buy it for here in albany. reloading stuff was too high priced. Felt as though i got brutally raped on parking luckily i knew a vendor that got me in the show for free. Would have been hard pressed to save enough to recoup the $17 to get in. So from now on i will just stick to the ARPC shows in albany.

Anyone remember the price for bulk 9mm reloads? I usually buy my plinking ammo at the shows for $100/1000, but it's been awhile since the Obama price spike. I'm hoping I can return and save my press for the few 7mm and 338 handloads.

ouch, maybe it's been longer than I remember. Anyone recall the cheap reload prices? It use to be there were two venders that sold reloads about $5 apart but would match the other and negotiate credit card fees to get the sale.

Anyone remember the price for bulk 9mm reloads? I usually buy my plinking ammo at the shows for $100/1000, but it's been awhile since the Obama price spike. I'm hoping I can return and save my press for the few 7mm and 338 handloads.

I payed $79.99 for 500 factory reloads in a plastic ammo box at the Rickreall gun show in June. Miwall has the best ammo prices.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top