JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations for the lowest price Portland area dealer for a Colt 6920 M4?

Keiths wouldn't give me a solid price. They said they are "around 1200 to 1300" and couldn't tell me anything on availability. NW Armory had one for 1250. GunBroker Tigard could order for $1319.

I'm hoping to find a Portland area dealer price of 1150. (SurplusAmmo in WA has that price, but I'd be paying shipping and tax (WA resident) on top of that, making a Portland purchase less expensive.

Any suggestions?

I bought a brand new one at the Portland Gun Show about 5 months ago for $1150. Usually they are $1199 in the local shops around Portland, Beaverton, Clatskanie.

Thanks guys for your help. The more I thought about it, the more I decided I wanted a slightly different set-up for my first AR. Decided to go with two different set-ups, both BCM, both mid-length gas system, one a LW 16" and the other a 14.5" with BattleComp 1.5 compensator. Finally got it all pulled together... here are some pics:

BCMMid-16LW.jpg

BCMMid-145.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top