JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations for the lowest price Portland area dealer for a Colt 6920 M4?

Keiths wouldn't give me a solid price. They said they are "around 1200 to 1300" and couldn't tell me anything on availability. NW Armory had one for 1250. GunBroker Tigard could order for $1319.

I'm hoping to find a Portland area dealer price of 1150. (SurplusAmmo in WA has that price, but I'd be paying shipping and tax (WA resident) on top of that, making a Portland purchase less expensive.

Any suggestions?

I bought a brand new one at the Portland Gun Show about 5 months ago for $1150. Usually they are $1199 in the local shops around Portland, Beaverton, Clatskanie.

Thanks guys for your help. The more I thought about it, the more I decided I wanted a slightly different set-up for my first AR. Decided to go with two different set-ups, both BCM, both mid-length gas system, one a LW 16" and the other a 14.5" with BattleComp 1.5 compensator. Finally got it all pulled together... here are some pics:

BCMMid-16LW.jpg

BCMMid-145.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews