Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Portland dealer for Colt 6920 M4

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by DHart, Oct 2, 2010.

1. DHart

DHart Scottsdale, AZ (formerly WA State) Member

Any recommendations for the lowest price Portland area dealer for a Colt 6920 M4?

Keiths wouldn't give me a solid price. They said they are "around 1200 to 1300" and couldn't tell me anything on availability. NW Armory had one for 1250. GunBroker Tigard could order for $1319.

I'm hoping to find a Portland area dealer price of 1150. (SurplusAmmo in WA has that price, but I'd be paying shipping and tax (WA resident) on top of that, making a Portland purchase less expensive.

Any suggestions?

2. powermad

powermad Portland Active Member

3. actionflies

actionflies Beaverton, Oregon Member

$20 transfer fee at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton.

4. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

+1. :thumbup:

5. mini1980

mini1980 Gone Member

+ 1 for A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton too! Cheapest transfer in town by some very nice folks. Use them with confidence.

-J

6. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

I bought a brand new one at the Portland Gun Show about 5 months ago for $1150. Usually they are $1199 in the local shops around Portland, Beaverton, Clatskanie.

7. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I can check tomorrow.

8. DHart

DHart Scottsdale, AZ (formerly WA State) Member

Thanks guys for your help. The more I thought about it, the more I decided I wanted a slightly different set-up for my first AR. Decided to go with two different set-ups, both BCM, both mid-length gas system, one a LW 16" and the other a 14.5" with BattleComp 1.5 compensator. Finally got it all pulled together... here are some pics:

BCMMid-16LW.jpg

BCMMid-145.jpg