JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Protect your neighborhoods. Vote for and support leaders who don't condone and encourage this rioting. Don't support businesses who kowtow to the thugs (Target comes to mind).

View attachment 704346
A whole lotta long guns and pistols in that group, and even a machete.

What I'm not seeing are any of those evil fully-semiautomatic assault rifles with high-velocity magazines with 100 clips in 'em. Those boys need to arm up...

Just my $0.02 but....
With many Americans willing to buy into the Fake News Media feeds, politicians and when justification for any/every form of "Pro-Americanism" can be twisted/interpreted/redefined to mean "Anti-_______ or you've insulted me."

Well......
It's difficult to thread that needle.

Example: We used to be able to take a minute to pray. BUT.....now, you can't say that. It's been PCed to....."Take a minute to reflect upon."

Aloha, Mark
Sooner or later we are going to have not worry what the media says about us and march.. When black people marched during the civil rights era they were labelled as troublemakers and criminals as well. They were attacked by dogs, had hoses sprayed on them and beaten..

If we are going to be treated like this , then maybe its just time to let it happen. I feel sooner (and it may be very soon) or later we are going to have to stand upfor our own civil rights or these savages will trample on all of them until there is no buildings left to destroy.

The minute the National Guard starts using live rounds on these rioters, all the liberal propagandists and media will declare it a massacre of innocent civilians, etc.. However, I think people will start waking up as they see their cities being looted, burned and destroyed. People may hate the cops, but losing that police department means no more cops for that neighborhood (since they were so reviled). Due toe the Coronavirus, several civil services, including LE, Fire , EMT are being cut away already.

Maybe America has to bleed more at the hands of these barbarians/savages before they finally realize the media is cashing checks on their suffering and cares nothing about the well-being of their nation.

We can just sit back and wait for the government to fix things for us, but I feel like our government is broken and these liberal radicals are trying to literally form a coup and are actually supporting and fueling this tyranny and injustice. We have people like Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Ilhan Omar, Rasihda Tlaib, even Justin Amash who are cheering these people on and acting like they are freedom fighters. These are thugs, vandals, ruthless criminals and they are running loose on our street and bringing devastation.

The fact these people were not shot or stopped with lethal force last night before they could unleash such carnage shows how weak and wounded are our government institutions and nation.

With the Coronavirus lockdown wrecking havoc on our country, these mass riots, looting and attacks will literally quickly turn America into a third world hellhole if we dont stop it and stop it with force and vigilance.

This is just the beginning my opinion. If we are not going to stand up and rally now, we will later, but as I said, how much carnage will we endure before we say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"?

Last Edited:
meh

43idmu.jpg

Sooner or later we are going to have not worry what the media says about us and march.. When black people marched during the civil rights era they were labelled as troublemakers and criminals as well. They were attacked by dogs, had hoses sprayed on them and beaten..

If we are going to be treated like this , then maybe its just time to let it happen. I feel sooner (and it may be very soon) or later we are going to have to stand upfor our own civil rights or these savages will trample on all of them until there is no buildings left to destroy.

The minute the National Guard starts using live rounds on these rioters, all the liberal propagandists and media will declare it a massacre of innocent civilians, etc.. However, I think people will start waking up as they see their cities being looted, burned and destroyed. People may hate the cops, but losing that police department means no more cops for that neighborhood (since they were so reviled). Due toe the Coronavirus, several civil services, including LE, Fire , EMT are being cut away already.

Maybe America has to bleed more at the hands of these barbarians/savages before they finally realize the media is cashing checks on their suffering and cares nothing about the well-being of their nation.

We can just sit back and wait for the government to fix things for us, but I feel like our government is broken and these liberal radicals are trying to literally form a coup and are actually supporting and fueling this tyranny and injustice. We have people like Joe Biden, Cory Booker, Ilhan Omar, Rasihda Tlaib, even Justin Amash who are cheering these people on and acting like they are freedom fighters. These are thugs, vandals, ruthless criminals and they are running loose on our street and being

The fact these people were not shot or stopped with lethal force last night before they could unleash such carnage shows how weak and wounded our government institutions and nation area.

With the Coronavirus lockdown wrecking havoc on our country, these mass riots, looting and attacks will literally quickly turn America into a third world hellhole if we dont stop it and stop it with force and vigilance.

This is just the beginning my opinion. If we are not going to stand up and rally now, we will later, but as I said, how much carnage will we endure before we say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"?

I don't know. But from watching various vids on YouTube.....I can remember seeing the Portland Police Bureau taking sides and it wasn't for "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" or of "ASSEMBLY" as expressed by what some might call, "Pro-American Groups".

OK, OK, ok....I guess that you could cover them (PPB) by just claiming that, "The PPB is there to protect the peace/public at large, not to take sides."

Yes....such a statement covers the difficult mission.

Though time and time again. They (the PPB) were never there. And/or Rrrrright.....the police can't be everywhere. But then, in some instances.....even when present.....they were filmed standing by, while violence (and/or looting) occurred.

THAT....really builds confidence for your plan.

Then again.....
Because it seems (to me anyway) that not even the PPB wants me to have the FREEDOM TO WALK and PEACEFULBLY ASSEMBLE. Rrrright.....it invites trouble and they'll have to work. Maybe, they would rather that I just stay at home. LOL.

OMG....lost OT pay for them?!?!

Disclaimer: The observation(s) of individual actions or in-actions by individual members of the PPB does NOT necessarily reflect the.....la, la, la....

Aloha, Mark

PS.....the people of Portland must like it. Yeah, look who they vote for.

Not to mention that.......I'd be an "outside agitator" if I crossed the bridge to take part.

Last Edited:
PS.....the people of Portland must like it. Yeah, look who they vote for.

I have little faith that those who vote for leftists will ever make the connection that doing so is destroying America. Even when the absolute facts are staring them in the face, they continue to vote for the same people.

It's what makes liberal voters so cancerous. They flee their infected states due to the damage caused by liberal policies, then support and vote for liberal candidates in the area they flee to. It's pure insanity.

Well I have to say I can't find it in me to feel bad for the idiot. What exactly did he think was going to happen by doing that? You can't threaten a mob with a weapon that only fires one shot.
Agreed.. Dumb.. Old guy, not being too rational. Wonder if he will live through that beating.

Several people were badly beaten for trying to defend their businesses without firearms.

Well, they found the Anfita cockroach who started the fire in the Nashville Historic Courthouse.. He is a heroin addict who was busted shooting up in a Wal-Mart parking lot and passing out with his kid in the car.. These are the kind of lowlives Antifa recruits to do their dirty work. Another lost soul who blames all his problems on the "evil capitalists", the rich , the right-wingers..

9-4f7c-bd7c-26d3599e6305-large16x9_Courthouse_fire.jpg

Would love all these guys to be dangling on a rope.. Wonder what type of charge you get for committing treason? Oh , I am sure it will be just vandalism or something petty.. :rolleyes:

So I'm confused now. Are we to expect a massive outbreak of the covid now? Or because masks then it's all good?
We are witnessing the Covidiot1984 halftime show. The plandemic will return after the sheep get bored with the Soros inspired mayhem. And now a word from our sponsors...'do you have an itch so private we can only address it at the dinner hour'...

Enough is enough. Mobilize the national guard and round these people up.

These are not protestors, these are worthless millennials that have no idea what the hell they are doing anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads