JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Salt Lake City. Crazy stuff.
At about 38 seconds, the second person on top of the car has a brick or something of that nature in his hand.

I made it in that far before the wife came behind me and said "I thought you weren't going to watch that stuff anymore.."

Ugh.

Oh, that red cross.
Yeah, that one.
The one that represents a "humanitarian" organization. But, I guess we shouldn't stereotype and say that they're all like that guy. But that guy should get the boot.

Maybe this sounds far-fetched or just some fantasy, but I think its time for the conservatives and pro-American people to start their own rallies.. George Floyd protesters spoke out against that injustice. Now a much greater injustice has been inflicted on the American people. Our cities have been attacked, burned, looted, devastated by terrorists. This is much worse than what happened to George Floyd. Many more people will suffer and die if this continues.

I think we need Patriot rallies through our cities.. How about we have large groups of pro-American people to start marching through our streets, waving American flags, standing up for our rights and liberties. We need anti-ANTIFA protests ...

What happened last night is just the beginning.. Unless the National Guard will show some teeth and start shooting these looters, they are going to keep burning stuff down, grabbing more Gucci bags, stealing more stuff.. They feel emboldened and their ultimate goal is destruction of America, ending Capitalism, they were chanting "KILL THE RICH", "EAT THE RICH". This is not about George Floyd, this is about spreading their twisted version of COmmunism. Even Bolshevik Communism was better than the barbaric anarchy these savages are trying to promote. THis is much more Lord of the Flies like anarchy.

If we have large numbers of patriots and armed Americans marching through our streets these scumbags will not feel so emboldened to go turn their fake protests into rioting/looting/pillaging sessions.

Maybe this sounds far-fetched or just some fantasy, but I think its time for the conservatives and pro-American people to start their own rallies.. George Floyd protesters spoke out against that injustice. Now a much greater injustice has been inflicted on the American people. Our cities have been attacked, burned, looted, devastated by terrorists. This is much worse than what happened to George Floyd. Many more people will suffer and die if this continues.

I think we need Patriot rallies through our cities.. How about we have large groups of pro-American people to start marching through our streets, waving American flags, standing up for our rights and liberties. We need anti-ANTIFA protests ...

What happened last night is just the beginning.. Unless the National Guard will show some teeth and start shooting these looters, they are going to keep burning stuff down, grabbing more Gucci bags, stealing more stuff.. They feel emboldened and there ultimate goal is destruction of America, ending Capitalism, they were chanting "KILL THE RICH", "EAT THE RICH". This is not about George Floyd, this is about spreading there twisted version of COmmunism. Even Bolshevik Communism was better than the barbaric anarchy these savages are trying to promote. THis is much more Lord of the Flies like anarchy.

If we have large numbers of patriots and armed Americans marching through our streets these scumbags will not feel so emboldened to go turn their fake protests into rioting/looting/pillaging sessions.
Watch some patriot prayer demonstrations to see how that might go down.

Watch some patriot prayer demonstrations to see how that might go down.
Yeah, I've seen how well that works. Or how well it didn't...
But what is the alternative? Roll over and let the Leftists, Communists and Antifa rule us?
No, I think it is time to counter-protest these domestic terrorists that seem to always get a pass.
I don't have the answer as to how to accomplish that without begetting more violence, as is sure to erupt.
But sitting back and watching the country burn down around us isn't the answer either.

So then....Biden supports the protesters/rioters? This is nuts......

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

OR.....should he get the purrr with the "standard disclaimer statement"?

The views and opinions expressed [Venue where opinions are being expressed] are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of [Name of entity]. Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.

Aloha, Mark

We need Americans to just come and stand up as a united people.. DOn't want to label it as a Patriot Prayer rally. I much rather it be a large rally for Americans to stand up for their country and safety of their cities.. This is a different situation.. We need to bring a lot of people together...

If we are ashamed to stand up and protest and march for our country we won't be a country for much longer ismy feeling. At least not a country we enjoy living in or represents our Foundations and Constitution.

Problem is every time conservatives or pro-American people want a rally the media labels ist isAlt-RIght /White Supremacist rally..

It's time to end this type of bigotry and hatred against patriotic Americans.. This is the same media that was promoting and supporting these savages to go destroy our cities and literally giving them a giant boost of confidence and support. Same media is defending them now and calling them heroes.. THe media is also our enemy.

We also cannot back down.. We need more than a rally, we need daily marches and persistence. Like what you are seeing with BLM protesters for George Floyd.. We must be more zealous than that.

And, I know that this will happen sooner or later. Just how much of our cities will be destroyed and how much loss of life will there be before Americans stand up and stop waiting for the government to save them?

Right now, we are the victims and our civil rights are being trampled on by terrorists and radical left-wing politicians and media outlets who help fuel them.

Yeah, I've seen how well that works. Or how well it didn't...
But what is the alternative? Roll over and let the Leftists, Communists and Antifa rule us?
No, I think it is time to counter-protest these domestic terrorists that seem to always get a pass.
I don't have the answer as to how to accomplish that without begetting more violence, as is sure to erupt.
But sitting back and watching the country burn down around us isn't the answer either.
Protect your neighborhoods. Vote for and support leaders who don't condone and encourage this rioting. Don't support businesses who kowtow to the thugs (Target comes to mind).

44180376-2229790683906754-7135159463238741049-n-1542223578.jpg

We need Americans to just come and stand up as a united people.. DOn't want to label it as a Patriot Prayer rally. I much rather it be a large rally for Americans to stand up for their country and safety of their cities.. This is a different situation.. We need to bring a lot of people together...

If we are ashamed to stand up and protest and march for our country we won't be a country for much longer ismy feeling. At least not a country we enjoy living in or represents our Foundations and Constitution.

Problem is every time conservatives or pro-American people want a rally the media labels ist isAlt-RIght /White Supremacist rally..

It's time to end this type of bigotry and hatred against patriotic Americans.. This is the same media that was promoting and supporting these savages to go destroy our cities and literally giving them a giant boost of confidence and support. Same media is defending them now and calling them heroes.. THe media is also our enemy.

We also cannot back down.. We need more than a rally, we need daily marches and persistence. Like what you are seeing with BLM protesters for George Floyd.. We must be more zealous than that.

And, I know that this will happen sooner or later. Just how much of our cities will be destroyed and how much loss of life will there be before Americans stand up and stop waiting for the government to save them?

Right now, we are the victims and our civil rights are being trampled on by terrorists and radical left-wing politicians and media outlets who help fuel them.

Just my $0.02 but....
With many Americans willing to buy into the Fake News Media feeds, politicians with agendas and when justification for any/every form of "Pro-Americanism" can be twisted/interpreted/redefined to mean "Anti-_______ or you've insulted me."

Well......
It's difficult to thread that needle.

Example: We used to be able to take a minute to pray. BUT.....now, you can't say that. It's been PCed to....."Take a minute to reflect upon."

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top