JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 704294

Hummmm???
How should I be looking at this picture?

Equal opportunity looting?
A 'White Supremist" has joined the protesters?
Have a coke and go looting....fun, fun, fun?
I need to show this to America. So that everyone knows, it isn't only a one race thing?
Look kids.....I was involved in peaceful protest, I took a stand against injustice?

Awwww.....whatever.

Rrrrright....
Anyway, it's highly doubtful that the police will use this as evidence at a later trial.

Aloha, Mark
I wish her jeans would have caught and the photo would be of her the instant her face planted into the concrete and glass.

That would have been the journalistic photo of the year.

Standby while I play with my photo editing software. Thank you Pixelmator Pro.

We are seeing a ground-swell of folks who see the world through a lens different than our own. Even among forum members we have different opinions , but we basically see the world through a similar and familiar lens. No doubt, being black in America is a different experience than being white. However, those with such a grandly different lens are not dealt with through rational discourse. We must not paint the masses in motion with too broad a brush. There is a complex diversity even among the people out on the street. (ie: Girl exiting Subway window with a Coke and cell phone) Not sure there is a one-size-fits-all solution. However, there is one-size-fits-all tear gas and one-size-fits-all solution if they brink the neighborhoods. It could be a long summer in the city.

Riots on the News.

Northwest Firearms forum members:
1590953238237.png

Equal-op-Looting.png

This is extremely dangerous! Texting while looting has been the source of many skinned knees, scraped elbows, and slips, trips, and falls.
We need an awareness campaign... :eek:

Riots on the News.

Northwest Firearms forum members:
View attachment 704298
Someone gonna let me in on the secret? What's "BOOG"? o_O

Closest thing I can find that might fit the current context is from Urban Dictionary: "A person or situation that makes you think oh bubblegum this really be happening."

ETA: Never mind. A link to the Guns and Gadgets YouTube channel that @SUPER X posted below gave me a lead to this video, where I got everything I needed:

I never knew this stuff about BOOG, igloos, Hawaiian prints, and such. I need to get out of my cave more... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 12.43.31 PM.png
She was just out for a job while texting.

Nope, no looting here.

CNN Headline:
"White girl from Portland caught in middle of looting while getting a drink at her local Starbucks"

Not looting but jogging.jpg

Images taken moments afterward clearly show her moving outside of the building and not exiting as earlier photos show.

I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiter and waitress.

View attachment 704294

Hummmm???
How should I be looking at this picture?

Equal opportunity looting?
A 'White Supremist" has joined the protesters?
Have a coke and go looting....fun, fun, fun?
I need to show this to America. So that everyone knows, it isn't only a one race thing?
Look kids.....I was involved in peaceful protest, I took a stand against injustice?

Awwww.....whatever.

Rrrrright....
Anyway, it's highly doubtful that the police will use this as evidence at a later trial.

Aloha, Mark
I think the message is that Coke is the preferred beverage of looters nationwide.

View attachment 704316
She was just out for a job while texting.

Nope, no looting here.

CNN Headline:
"White girl from Portland caught in middle of looting while getting a drink at her local Starbucks"

View attachment 704318

Images taken moments afterward clearly show her moving outside of the building and not exiting as earlier photos show.

I'm here all week. Don't forget to tip your waiter and waitress.
If Biden hired you, he would be in the all clear.

Meanwhile the 2A has been extinguished in Seattle:

Meanwhile, weapons have been banned in the city of Seattle, per a civil emergency signed by Mayor Jenny Durkan. Weapons, per the order, include guns, rocks, pipes, clubs and flares. The emergency order is citywide, not just confined to downtown.

Several Seattle Police vehicles have been set on fire, the mayor's memo says.

Protecting your property has become much more problematic in Seattle unless,

you are Steven Segal 20 years ago.

Industrious little capitalists they are...

Love this guy trying to scoop up all the loot!
Find the seller. Arrest him. Squeeze him for more info. Arrest them all.

Industrious little capitalists they are...

Love this guy trying to scoop up all the loot!
It's not about the money it's about Floyd. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top