JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Look partner, it's clear you're highly emotional right now and I don't want to add to your emotional trauma. I apologize if what I said triggered you. I'm sorry the business owners in your city are struggling.

The way I see it is that this is America, you take risks when you start a business. You buy insurance. It works for some folks and for some folks the market can't bare them under capitalism. The demand just isn't there for everyone. And it being America, no one tells us how we can protest and how we can't.
Really? So if someone wants to burn your home and vehicle because they want to "protest" you're fine with that huh? Sorry I am not. I missed the part of the Bill of rights that said the right of the people to burn down anything they want shall not be infringed. Will have to read it again and see if I can find that.

Maybe stick to interstates and suburbs? Seems like an inner city thing to me but I may be wrong.

Yah, thats the "plan" plus staying at more "sleeper" small communities.

Far west Tennessee tonight, North if St Louise tomorrow.

Concern (ATM) is crossing thru St Louise tomorrow, the only major city (Salt Lake City aside) we'll be going directly thru.

Plus the concern of "outside agitators" trying goofy stuff on highways...

Comfy pillow is being able to legally conceal carry the entire route, except South Carolina...

I guess if they want to burn Portland to the ground they should do it. It would help turn the state red again if all people in Portland had no place to live.. They are just burning down their own neighborhoods. Attacking their own libtarded government.
Imagine if Washington Oregon and California were full of normal people. What a heck of a place to live then.

Anyone else watch Katu 11 o'clock news see the arrest on burnside bridge? The cop
Was tackling the protester and it looked like a firearm discharged from right to left at about waste level. If I happen to see it again I'll try to record it.

edit: got it. See what u think. looks like a firearm going off to me. flash from waist of protester from right to left. They didn't mention it on the news. I don't think they saw it. I sent them the video with explanation but they may not see what I do.
View attachment 704174

I would agree that it looks like there could have been muzzle flash in that pic.

How is this a revolution against the American people? These are Americans participating in an uprising against tyrannical abuse of power — perhaps the most American thing there is.
These Americans are not rising up against tyrannical abuse of power. This "movement" of looting, burning property to the ground and rioting is about what is yours is mine and I dare you to do a bubblegum thing about it when I take your stuff and burn and destroy your property. Even many leftist leaders see these thugs actions for what they really are but they don't have the sexual organs to call it out for what it is.

I would like to see more honest Americans be invited to protect our property and citizens from these rioting thugs. I am sure you would support the citizens taking care of thugs instead of tyrannical government?

Edit: Noting that thugs are of all colors this gal said, gee wiz this uprising against tyrannical abuse of power is making me thirsty, I think I will dip in to this Subway for a Coke.

1590934623474.png

Last Edited:
For those who defend the looting, burning property to ground and other destruction of property because the owners, entities, corporations may be insured, wake up. I am insured for my own property and even my own life but that doesn't justify anybody in taking or destroying it. Those corporations and government properties are partly owned by us, as shareholders and taxpayers.

Last Edited:
How is this a revolution against the American people? These are Americans participating in an uprising against tyrannical abuse of power — perhaps the most American thing there is.
Protests are peaceful, these motherbubblegumers are not protestors or peaceful. They should be dished out terrorist justice on the spot because that's what they are; terrorists.

People are not looting some mom'n'pop shop or even places like Powell's.
what is the difference between looting a bookstore, a seed warehouse or a jewelry store?

Absolutely nothing. Looting is looting. These criminals are burning bubblegum down and destroying bubblegum because they want to.

How DARE anyone compare protestors to these thugs in any way, shape or form.

These Americans are not rising up against tyrannical abuse of power. This "movement" of looting, burning property to the ground and rioting is about what is yours is mine and I dare you to do a bubblegum thing about it when I take your stuff and burn and destroy your property. Even many leftist leaders see these thugs actions for what they really are but they don't have the sexual organs to call it out for what it is.

I would like to see more honest Americans be invited to protect our property and citizens from these rioting thugs. I am sure you would support the citizens taking care of thugs instead of tyrannical government?

Edit: Noting that thugs are of all colors this gal said, gee wiz this uprising against tyrannical abuse of power is making me thirsty, I think I will dip in to this Subway for a Coke.

View attachment 704207

That stupid c**t has a smart phone in her right hand.... probably tweeting, "Ima coke and a smile!"

o_O:rolleyes:

Protests are peaceful, these motherbubblegumers are not protestors or peaceful. They should be dished out terrorist justice on the spot because that's what they are; terrorists.

What I don't get. When the breaking windows, looting and setting fires start why don't the "Peaceful Protesters" beat feet out of there? Why would sane people want to be associated with the likes of thugs and vandals? And shouldn't real protesters that seriously believe in their cause be prepared to go to jail to make the statement? Or, knowing there was a curfew, stay home and let the thugs and vandals be the only ones out there?

What kind of chicken crap people/protesters run all over town avoiding the police? If you really cared about a cause, stand your ground! To do otherwise just shows what a worthless bunch of cowards you are! These types in the northwest got NUTHIN' on the protesters of the 1960s!

What I don't get. When the breaking windows, looting and setting fires start why don't the "Peaceful Protesters" beat feet out of there? Why would sane people want to be associated with the likes of thugs and vandals? And shouldn't real protesters that seriously believe in their cause be prepared to go to jail to make the statement? Or, knowing there was a curfew, stay home and let the thugs and vandals be the only ones out there?

What kind of chicken crap people/protesters run all over town avoiding the police? If you really cared about a cause, stand your ground! To do otherwise just shows what a worthless bunch of cowards you are! These types in the northwest got NUTHIN' on the protesters of the 1960s!
I think it might be like a pack of dogs where all the dogs turn bad when the bad dogs start mayhem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top