JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These are Americans participating in an uprising against tyrannical abuse of power
This has gone way beyond an "uprising"...
Peaceful protesting is one thing. Burning cars and stores, wanton and indiscriminate vandalism, and opportunistic looting (all things that astute observers would term "rioting") are all activities that are quite different and apart from protesting.
This "uprising" in Minneapolis went from a protest to a riot in less than 24 hours. And now it starts out as a riot in virtually every city it occurs in thereafter.

Last Edited:
Anyone else watch Katu 11 o'clock news see the arrest on burnside bridge? The cop
Was tackling the protester and it looked like a firearm discharged from right to left at about waste level. If I happen to see it again I'll try to record it.

edit: got it. See what u think. looks like a firearm going off to me. flash from waist of protester from right to left. They didn't mention it on the news. I don't think they saw it. I sent them the video with explanation but they may not see what I do.
View attachment trim.FE86DEF6-0AC9-4C68-8413-2D2EC47AE0CE.MOV

Last Edited:
I've kept it civil and you delete my post, yet you keep the post in the thread that calls for Marines to come in and shoot American citizens? Give me a break.

Is this civil?
"We need to bring in the Marines and start shooting these people dead"

I was referring to those looting, robbing and burning down people's stores.. I support the right of people to protest the horrible act that happened to George Floyd..

If you read my earlier threads I was very outspoken about wrongdoings that were done to that man and some of wrong doings that law enforcement does to citizens.

But, I am sorry to say, the looting, robbing, destroying of the cities is not protesters. Even the protesters have said they want nothing to do with these people who are wrecking havoc, looting and destroying the cities.

Obviously, something must be done so they dont destroy more businesses .. The downtown of my city has been really badly damaged. I know some of these business owners and they didnt deserve what happened tonight.. Many of these people already were struggling to keep their businesses alive.

I've kept it civil and you delete my post, yet you keep the post in the thread that calls for Marines to come in and shoot American citizens? Give me a break.

Is this civil?
"We need to bring in the Marines and start shooting these people dead"

C'mon man, you're not exactly recounting what was said very accurately.

One of my posts was deleted tonight as well... I have no idea what it was (or why), so don't lose your mind over it.

I was referring to those looting, robbing and burning down people's stores.. I support the right of people to protest the horrible act that happened to George Floyd..

If you read my earlier threads I was very outspoken about wrongdoings that were done to that man and some of wrong doings that law enforcement does to citizens.

But, I am sorry to say, the looting, robbing, destroying of the cities is not protesters. Even the protesters have said they want nothing to do with these people who are wrecking havoc, looting and destroying the cities.

Obviously, something must be done so they dont destroy more businesses .. The downtown of my city has been really badly damaged. I know some of these business owners and they didnt deserve what happened tonight.. Many of these people already were struggling to keep their businesses alive.

Look partner, it's clear you're highly emotional right now and I don't want to add to your emotional trauma. I apologize if what I said triggered you. I'm sorry the business owners in your city are struggling.

The way I see it is that this is America, you take risks when you start a business. You buy insurance. It works for some folks and for some folks the market can't bare them under capitalism. The demand just isn't there for everyone. And it being America, no one tells us how we can protest and how we can't.

C'mon man, you're not exactly recounting what was said very accurately.

One of my posts was deleted tonight as well... I have no idea what it was (or why), so don't lose your mind over it.

Hey man, I respect you on here. I don't think I'm misrepresenting anything with this post, but I'm happy to be shown otherwise and more than willing to apologize if I'm in the wrong.

Look partner, it's clear you're highly emotional right now and I don't want to add to your emotional trauma. I apologize if what I said triggered you. I'm sorry the business owners in your city are struggling.

The way I see it is that this is America, you take risks when you start a business. You buy insurance. It works for some folks and for some folks the market can't bare them under capitalism. The demand just isn't there for everyone. And it being America, no one tells us how we can protest and how we can't.

Rioting, looting, and destroying private property is NOT "protesting"... and had it been my house or business being sacked, my shotguns most certainly CAN tell you "how and where" you can "protest"... o_O

Rioting, looting, and destroying private property I is NOT "protesting"... and had it been my house or business being sacked, my shotguns most certainly CAN tell you "how and where" you can "protest"... what planet did you just come from? o_O

Agree with you completely. If someone was coming after my house or a building that had my family in it, there would not be warning shots. I have no problem with an individual citizen protecting what's theirs.

I do draw a major distinction between protecting personal property and private property. In Portland, no one's homes are being attacked. People are not looting some mom'n'pop shop or even places like Powell's.

Maybe I'm missing those videos of mob action agains people's homes in Portland, but I do not see examples of rioting and looting happening to individuals or personal property here.

Agree with you completely. If someone was coming after my house or a building that had my family in it, there would not be warning shots. I have no problem with an individual citizen protecting what's theirs.

I do draw a major distinction between protecting personal property and private property. In Portland, no one's homes are being attacked. People are not looting some mom'n'pop shop or even places like Powell's.

Maybe I'm missing those videos of mob action agains people's homes in Portland, but I do not see examples of rioting and looting happening to individuals or personal property here.

If you want to see private homes getting attacked... put a Trump sign in your yard or street-side window. ;)

There are shotguns anonymous meetings

You may ask yourself.... just how MANY shotguns does Stomper need?

The answer: At least one more... :D;)

835E3F7A-F4E1-4A42-B876-F2DA5A0CF82C.jpeg

The PD interviews in Minnesota stated all the arrested scum was from out of .State . Other citys reporting similarities. This was orginized and planned.
Bussed in agitators and anarchist. They were at the white house last night. Protest at the R club house for what happened in a D controlled city .:confused:
And the sheep follow some have been chanting death to America . Young europian blood line punks believe it or not.

I had a response to your post that was deleted as well... It was heated and emotional. I am sorry, yes I am very upset tonight. Four nights ago I Celebrated my b-day on Broadway St and many of the businesses that were struggling bad were so happy to be open. Now that they are looted and devastated many of them will probably have to shut down since they already were operating under a major loss of profits. Yeah, I could only hope their insurance pulls through.

I will disagree with you on how people are allowed to protest. Performing modern day lynchings, looting, rioting and anarchy is not acceptable form of protesting when they are attacking their fellow American citizens and their cities.

So,what happens the next time a white person is killed by a black guy? Should white people be allowed to go and start burning down black neighborhoods , shooting black people , robbing and looting stores? Hey, isn't it just protesting?

I am Jewish, a racist black guy walked into a Jewish supermarket and shot to death three Jewish people simply because they were white and Jewish.. Nobody seemed to care,it barely made the news and nobody had protests or riots. Since three Jewish people were killed for their skin color/race should I be able to go now and start robbing black people's businesses and burning them down as a protest, since you say its my right?

Sorry, I am just going to have to challenge your logic here.. Protesting doesn't mean anarchy or attacking other Americans.. You are then infringing their civil rights.

There are a lot of injustices in our country. Every time an injustice occurs if we start going around destroying everything we will just destroy our country. And it is destroying our country, not helping it at all.

It is one thing if the police are going around shooting black people and 100s are dying a day or they are being rounded up and put on box carts and shipped to slave labor camps. That isn't happening here. It is an unjust act of police brutality and people should protest , stand up for themselves and fight police corruption. Destroying people cities, robbing, looting and pillaging only justifies for more police brutality if that is what you are trying to fight against.

I also support armed black people protecting their neighborhoods. If they had a group of armed law-abiding black men standing nearby when this happened, I think the police officer may not have been so bold to crush his neck.

Last Edited:
The PD interviews in Minnesota stated all the arrested scum was from out of .State . Other citys reporting similarities. This was orginized and planned.
Bussed in agitators and anarchist. They were at the white house last night. Protest at the R club house for what happened in a D controlled city .:confused:
And the sheep follow some have been chanting death to America . Young europian blood line punks believe it or not.
Super X, I do believe many of these rioters , anarchists are like a little army travelling around the country like itis some kind of music tour. Many are doing this for fun because they have nothing better to do and living off their parents, the government, etc. But, they also have proven the statements by the Governor are not 100% accurate. He claimed that nobody was local, when in fact many people arrested for looting were local people and he also claimed white supremacists were behind it. There has yet to be a single white supremacist I know of arrested for any of this. I do think the facts are being distorted to some degree.

I do think that the organizers of what I will call terrorist attacks are definitely centralized or from other areas and instigating the locals to partake in these bad activities. But, i dont believe all the people arrested were from out of state.

Super X, I do believe many of these rioters , anarchists are like a little army travelling around the country like itis some kind of music tour. Many are doing this for fun because they have nothing better to do and living off their parents, the government, etc. But, they also have proven the statements by the Governor are not 100% accurate. He claimed that nobody was local, when in fact many people arrested for looting were local people and he also claimed white supremacists were behind it. There has yet to be a single white supremacist I know of arrested for any of this. I do think the facts are being distorted to some degree.

I do think that the organizers of what I will call terrorist attacks are definitely centralized or from other areas and instigating the locals to partake in these bad activities. But, i dont believe all the people arrested were from out of state.

Some are paid there was employment ads on CL at one time offering wages,bonuses and travel ,logging ect as activist if i remeber correct .They are paid thugs.This needs to be stopped. Our county is being undermined ,most will sell everyones life out for some dope money .And it looks like everyone is just watching it happen.
If our country is so bad why do millions want to come here.

Last Edited:
This is getting out of hand all over the country now, I cant believe some of the videos that are circulating on the net. All I can say is dont get caught up in this madness if you are able, and if one does, dont end up alone and trying to defend yourself against the mob, these riots are turning deadly for some. I hope all of this ends soon.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top