JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, just Wow! Portland city leaders call for peace and calm, they blast the rioters for doing bad, yet it's those civic leaders who failed! They had the power, the abilities, the duty and responsibility to stop all of that before it even started, but they didn't, so, they have no right to claim anything, they are just as guilty as the rioters! :mad::mad::mad:
Where was Gov'ness Brown? Where was the National Guard? Where was the Portland Police? Where was the swift action to stop all of this?

Meanwhile....
Putin To Explain Spy Attack After He Stops Laughing – Waterford ...
Image result for kim jong un laughing
Image result for xi jinping laughing
File:Hassan Rouhani submitting his candidacy at the Ministry of ...

They have helicopter up already in downtown area which normally is pretty rare. Buses still running at the moment. Lots of poeple still walking around. Not much traffic. I'm not on downtown at all though just Portland general area.

if ur in Pdx don'texpect any police help tonight. On 5-0 radio there was just a car accident and dispatcher said "I don't have anybody".

Edit: seems pretty mellow as of 9pm. Hope it stays this way.

Last Edited:
They have helicopter up already in downtown area which normally is pretty rare. Buses still running at the moment. Lots of poeple still walking around. Not much traffic. I'm not on downtown at all though just Portland general area.
Foster is a ghost road. Seems lots of folks took it seriously here.

Washignton DC....building on fire.

What a cover for businesses about to go under? Insurance. Ka Ching!

Of Course.....I'm not condoning it.

Aloha, Mark

So sad to see this. I grew up in SE PDX and thankfully live a good distance away now. I will only go there to visit my family and air travel.

Sad as it is, let K8 and Ted reap what they sow.

These scumbags destroyed Broadway street in Nashville tonight! Many stores were looted , burned and ravaged. They set fire to city hall and court house in Nashville. I am so angry. I volunteered on local facebook group to come and defend any business from looters who needed my help. The city imposed a curfew and many were arrested and National Guard is on the streets.. Lots of police car sounds even out in my suburb 25 miles east.

They destroyed windows, spraypainted buildings and wrecked havoc.. Many are not even from here although I am sure many arefrom here.

I am so furious, angry upset.. I want to stand up against this evil.. These freakin Antifa/BLM/Black Supremacist/ Anti-American terrorists think they can use the killing of George Floyd as an excuse to fuel their revolution turning America into a ultra leftist state or into anarchy and destruciton.

We need to bring in the Marines and start shooting these people dead or else this insanity may just grow and grow and grow. If the police and mlitary wont defend our communities then we need to take it upon our selves to stand up , arm ourselves and guard our communities our selves. We cannot just sit back and let tehse terrorists wreck havoc and have free reign to burn down and destroy our cities.

Its time to stop pampering coddling and

This is not a protest, this is not a riot, this is terrorism and literally a revoluton agains the American people.

Breaks my heart what these cockroaches did to Broadway.. I just celebrated my birthday down there a few days ago.. I am so angry.. They are asking for people to go down there tomorrow to help clean it up.. I almost feel to infuriated to go and see the carnage while these bloodsucking terrorists get to walk away free and go and destroy more cities.

I guess if they want to burn Portland to the ground they should do it. It would help turn the state red again if all people in Portland had no place to live.. They are just burning down their own neighborhoods. Attacking their own libtarded government.
Be careful what u wish for...

@4Freedom I'm sorry to see that this has landed on your doorstep as well. I read some articles earlier this evening on the trashing that Nashville got.
It's going on all over the damned country. I agree with you, it's time to start crackin' some skulls of these terrorists...

These scumbags destroyed Broadway street in Nashville tonight! Many stores were looted , burned and ravaged. They set fire to city hall and court house in Nashville. I am so angry. I volunteered on local facebook group to come and defend any business from looters who needed my help. The city imposed a curfew and many were arrested and National Guard is on the streets.. Lots of police car sounds even out in my suburb 25 miles east.

They destroyed windows, spraypainted buildings and wrecked havoc.. Many are not even from here although I am sure many arefrom here.

I am so furious, angry upset.. I want to stand up against this evil.. These freakin Antifa/BLM/Black Supremacist/ Anti-American terrorists think they can use the killing of George Floyd as an excuse to fuel their revolution turning America into a ultra leftist state or into anarchy and destruciton.

We need to bring in the Marines and start shooting these people dead or else this insanity may just grow and grow and grow. If the police and mlitary wont defend our communities then we need to take it upon our selves to stand up , arm ourselves and guard our communities our selves. We cannot just sit back and let tehse terrorists wreck havoc and have free reign to burn down and destroy our cities.

Its time to stop pampering coddling and

This is not a protest, this is not a riot, this is terrorism and literally a revoluton agains the American people.

Breaks my heart what these cockroaches did to Broadway.. I just celebrated my birthday down there a few days ago.. I am so angry.. They are asking for people to go down there tomorrow to help clean it up.. I almost feel to infuriated to go and see the carnage while these bloodsucking terrorists get to walk away free and go and destroy more cities.

How is this a revolution against the American people? These are Americans participating in an uprising against tyrannical abuse of power — perhaps the most American thing there is.

Looting in pioneer square mall last night.
View attachment trim.AEA70904-FF28-4F61-95BE-F637E4CC0D8E.MOV

that 2nd video in post #94 above was at Lloyd center mall. Earlier there apparently was a push to riot at Lloyd center mall on social media.

Gee I wonder why these people pick shopping malls as the target of their riots? Because it helps their "cause"? No. So they can steal stuff? Yes :mad:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads