JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my riot control device ready...

xop1kxPERO212ifeVZ3jYA.jpg

I knew all of those hours spent practicing Medieval Martial Arts would come in handy...

sword2.jpg sword1.jpg

But I'm never one to bring a knife to a gunfight...

Ar-15psa.JPG

Last Edited:
Yea what gets me is those guys causally walking into stores and businesses and stealing stuff. They can't say "it's all about the cause". It's all about what their lowlife selves can steal and the cause is just an excuse for their criminal behavior. Same for the anarchists looking for an excuse to burn other people's property.
com'on man.....they are oppressed.....they need that stuff

Re LA riots, interesting that the time between the watts riots (1965) and Rodney king riots (1992) was 27 years. The time between Rodney king riots and now is 28 years.

Such genius!!!.

Ooooh, That'll teach them waskly waskles to misbehave.....
….. send the little miscreants home to their mommies before dark.
Ya, THAT'S the law they will obey :rolleyes:

I interviewed a 15 year old kid once. Asked him if there was something specific that made him jump those three women, pistol whip and rape them. He said his case worker refused to get him a pair of Nike Air Jordans.

Amazingly enough I think the Covid lock down period has been a bad thing for the nit jobs. Horrible timing with this riot stuff. There literally animals with no common sense. Knuckle draggers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top