JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea what gets me is those guys causally walking into stores and businesses and stealing stuff. They can't say "it's all about the cause". It's all about what their lowlife selves can steal and the cause is just an excuse for their criminal behavior. Same for the anarchists looking for an excuse to burn other people's property.

The small buisness owners are already struggling. This was the last thing they needed .

I'm living in the past tense and already got the T-shirt, Brother! ;)
View attachment 704023View attachment 704024
This was just uploaded to antifa's social media site:
map2.jpg
Kidding!

Last Edited:
I left an air tool hooked up to my shop compressor and at 2:00 am last night I heard the large compressor thumping away, so after turning it off, I sat up and watched live coverage of the downtown party for awhile.
The mayor was making excuses about how the city didn't have enough police to handle the looters and his explanation was that nobody wanted to work for the Portland Police Bureau. Imagine that!
The way the people in charge treat the Cops I am shocked they have trouble finding people to work for them.:confused:
No doubt it's all Trumps fault they can't hire enough people, could never be the way they run things.

You don't have to be there. The rioters may come to you. In Los Angeles, right now, they are attacking businesses and people who have nothing to do with Minnesota cops. If you want to know why you "need" an assault rifle with big magazines, turn on the TV. It's right there.

Answer.jpg

I'm postin' this on every thread that begs this question.
Props to @EPS for finding it in the first place!

Seattle is also on lockdown, police cruisers burning, Stores looted, what a mess and now the National Guard is being called in...what a mess.

20 bucks says it's not enforced.

These turds don't understand that laws do nothing for peace and security when they lack force.
Well, being that Portland re-elected Mayor McMilquetoast there will probably be some element of stand down and kumbaya to tonight's festivities. Not the cops faults. Believe me, these guys want to be able to do their jobs and not have their hands tied behind their backs.

Last Edited:
Read the replies to the mayor's tweet about the curfew. He is getting really trashed on there.

I also noticed this on there
View attachment 704038
Can't help but think of when my daughter was 2 or 3 and decided to throw a tantrum in her room. When she wasn't getting the desired result she started kicking her closet door until she pinched her foot hard enough to create an awesome blood blister. Never tantrummed like that ever again.
#moreclosetdoorsforportland

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads