JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cops do not have the time to ask if the gun is fake. Also aren't fake guns supposed to have orange on the barell of the gun. I could see a bad shoot if that was the case, but life and death decisions happes in less then the blink of an eye.

PORTLAND -- A man fatally shot by Portland police officers Friday was brandishing a “replica handgun that looks and feels like a real firearm” at the time, police said.

<broken link removed>

at least 15 shots fired..A little excessive for a replica.

Have you ever seen a replica gun before? They call them replicas for a reason.. They are not giant size and painted pink with a neon sign that says "Hey I am not real". Besides that, anyone that points more then a finger at a cop (or anyone else for that matter) deserves to get shot. They have a split second to make a decision between life and death (theirs and any innocent bystanders). This person was stupid enough to point a replica, I wonder if they had time to regret that decision or if it was just suicide by cop... Righteous shoot for sure, what would you have done? Waited to see if it was real with the possibility of being dead or rightfully protect yourself? I would have blown the guy away before I would wait to see if it went bang or not....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top