JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a terrible thing to be "helped" by your government. First thing that disappears is self respect. The next thing is family.

I wouldn't be too hard on 'em. They were doing just fine on their own before Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society". The ruling class does everything it can to promote racist hatred - it's the old "divide and conquer". In the old days their attitude was known as "white man's burden".

BTW I took a writing class at PCC about 15 years ago, taught by the head of the English department. I talked to him after the course because we had crossed swords a lot in class; he admitted to being a Marxist. Still gave me an A though; I guess he appreciated a decent argument!

The OP is "your tax dollars at work"...

Johnson, under the guise of "helping the poor, underprivileged people of color" with his "great society" did little more than establish a "new plantation" with the advent of the "welfare state".

It is being resurrected (and reinforced) even more through the current Marxist administration.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top