JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I always laugh when people think there is a scary part of Portland. I grew up in north Portland and there isn't any part of Portland that scares me. There are some scary cities in the US but Portland doesn't even rank on any scale.

downtown Portland is the bike riders that run stop signs, stop lights and cut you off!!

I ride the yellow line regularly and so does my wife (she works downtown in China Town). There's nothing scary about it but then again, we lived for most of our lives in proper, big cities so everyone has a different threshold for being afraid of "scary" bums I guess.

The bums I can deal with, it's the bangers and wannabe's that can be a problem, at least on my side of town in Hillsboro. During the day and regular commuting hours you are usually OK, but late at night coming back from a concert or Blazers game can get very interesting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top