JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm trying to make sure I haven't missed any places to get powder, primers, bullets and brass. Mostly concerned with primers and powder since the hazmat fees make online purchasing pretty steep. I'm talking from Hillsboro to about Oregon City, maybe Gresham. I know many places haven't seen certain items in a while (i.e. powders at Bimart) but technically sell them.
Sportsman's Warehouse
Fisherman's
Bimart
*some Walmart (the northernmost one on 82nd)
NW Armory
Curts

Any places I'm missing?

Sportsman's and Fisherman's Marine has had handgun primers on a fairly regular basis, unless that changed in the last couple of months? If you buy a larger quantity of primers through Powder Valley you can still save money over local....Maybe sell a few on the board if you can handle the initial pay out?

Powders for hand gun? Phhtt!

Spoortsman's in vancouver has had tons of primers lately,and no silly limits of 1 or 2 hundred.
for bullets,misterman on this board is great to deal with if he has what you want.
facebook has many gun-related pages now,and several are geared for buying and selling of brass,bulets,dies,etc.

I'm trying to make sure I haven't missed any places to get powder, primers, bullets and brass. Mostly concerned with primers and powder since the hazmat fees make online purchasing pretty steep. I'm talking from Hillsboro to about Oregon City, maybe Gresham. I know many places haven't seen certain items in a while (i.e. powders at Bimart) but technically sell them.
Sportsman's Warehouse
Fisherman's
Bimart
*some Walmart (the northernmost one on 82nd)
NW Armory
Curts

Any places I'm missing?
I've tried about the places as you, and with the exception of primers (found at both Hillsboro and Forest Grove Bi-Mart) totally out of luck on finding powder. Called Powder Valley about 10 minutes ago. They are out of all 5 powders I could use (reloading .45acp and .38spl). I'm new at this and have most everything I need except powder. Guess it's just a waiting game now, but don't understand an industry that has a huge demand and seems unwilling/unable to satisfy it. This has probably been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere, but still frustrating.

I've tried about the places as you, and with the exception of primers (found at both Hillsboro and Forest Grove Bi-Mart) totally out of luck on finding powder. Called Powder Valley about 10 minutes ago. They are out of all 5 powders I could use (reloading .45acp and .38spl). I'm new at this and have most everything I need except powder. Guess it's just a waiting game now, but don't understand an industry that has a huge demand and seems unwilling/unable to satisfy it. This has probably been discussed ad nauseum elsewhere, but still frustrating.

Sportsmans Warehouse is having a Grand Opening in Hillsbboro tomorrow and may have some powder for the event .

Spoortsman's in vancouver has had tons of primers lately,and no silly limits of 1 or 2 hundred.
for bullets,misterman on this board is great to deal with if he has what you want.
facebook has many gun-related pages now,and several are geared for buying and selling of brass,bulets,dies,etc.
I have to second mrarman for components if he has what you need. Especially projectiles. His prices are fair and John is a good guy to deal with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top