JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No personal experience selling through this company, but I have seen their auctions online. Not sure where they are in Oregon. They take lots of good photos, sell some nice guns, and their auctions seem to bring fairly good money, especially for something that is fairly rare, scarce, or uncommon.

Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer | JackTheDog.net

I also know a guy that does estate sales and has an FFL and liquidates Firearms collections. He may list some more uncommon stuff on GunBroker to bring top dollar, but I think he sells most items locally without an auction through contacts he has developed. Start a convo with me if you would like his info.

since any auction house is going to take a substantial cut you might just want to list them here and armslist for a good deal and give it a month or so. Some gun stores will also sell them on consignment for a slice of the pie.

I recommend using O'Gallerie. They are honorable folks, local, and seem to get fair prices. I just bought a Ruger 10-22 Monday (they had a bunch of them up for auction) at their monthly auction Monday from the comfort of my home (love the internet). Total spur of the moment thing for me, was sitting there watching the auction and this thing popped up. No idea if I got a good deal or not.

They usually have @ 20 or so firearms in between other items. They run an auction about every 5 weeks, if will usually have @ 300 items and go for 2 to 3 days dependent on how much stuff they are selling. They specialize in estates, whole estates. O'Gallerie: Fine Arts, Antiques and Estate Auctions To buyers, they charge $15 to do the FFL check with the state police thing which seems reasonable to me, buyers pay a 20% premium - which seems on the high side. Sellers also pay, and it's high but you can negotiate that $. End result is it you sell them yourself individually like on NW Firearms, you'll get more in your pocket. But lose the ease of sale that this allows. Alternatively, maybe you could list them all for sale at one time at a huge discount. ?

They have an auction archive where you can search for specific items. Check it out to see if you want to do that, look over what they have been getting for similar guns, or sell them yourself like on NW Firearms (here) or go with a gun store consignment.

Good luck

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews