JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Do you have a favorite light display or a tradition? Thought I'd list some local light displays and information If anyone is interested.
If you know of any smaller area displays add them here.

1. Peacock Lane – SE Belmont St & 40th Ave Portland
December 15 – 31 | 6 – 11 p.m
This event is FREE.

2. Lights In The Grotto Information:

• Dates: November 29th, 2019 to December 30th 2019 Nightly 5 – 9:30 p.m. (Festival grounds close at 10 p.m.) Closed Christmas Day.
• Tickets: Sold at the gate. General admission – $12.50. Senior (65+)/Military – $11.50. Children (3-12) – $6.50. Children 2 and under – Free.

3. Christmas In The Garden Information:

• Dates: November 29th, 2019 – January 5th, 2020 open most days but check the website for closure dates.
• Tickets: Depending on the day, ticket prices range from $5-$20. There is also a $5 parking fee.
• Website: Christmas in the Garden event in Silverton, Oregon | A festive holiday event with lights, artisan vendors, music, Santa, and more!

4. Oregon Zoolights Information:

• Dates: November 29, 2019 – January 5, 2020. Closed December 25th.
• 2019 Value Night Dates: December 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12th.
• Times: ZooLights hours are 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Value Night hours are 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Tickets: Ages 12+ $17.95. Ages 3-11 – $12.95. Ages Ages0-2 – Free. Train tickets are $4.00 for ages 3 and older and the carousel tickets are $3.

5. Miracle Of A Million Lights Information: 2.5 Acre Estate

• Dates: 6pm – 10pm on December 8th-28th, 2019
• Location: Victorian Belle, 1441 N McClellan St, Portland, Oregon 97217

6. Christmas Fantasy Trail Information: OREGON CITY

• Dates: December 2nd, 2019 – December 28th, 2019 from 6-9 pm. Closed December 24th and 25th.
• Admission: Adults – $7. Children 12 and under – $6. Cash only.

7. PIR Winter Wonderland Information:

• Dates: November 29th, 2019 to January 4th, 2020. See the event calendar for dates that are closed. Some nights are special event nights, so be sure to check the calendar before you go.
• Tickets: Tickets cost between $7 – $60.
• Location: Portland International Raceway at 1940 N Victory Blvd Portland, OR 97217
• Website: General Info | Portland Oregon Christmas Lights | Winter Wonderland
• Don't Forget: Don't forget to bring a canned food donation and put it in the donation barrels for the Sunshine Division located near the ticket booth entrance.

8. Umpqua Valley Festival Of Lights Information: ROSEBERG, OR

• Dates: November 24th 2019 – January 1st 2020. Opens at 5:30 pm nightly. Please see the website for the schedule to see specialty nights before you go.
• Admission: $10 per car. Wagon rides and Santa are there Thursdays – Sunday. Wagon rides cost $5 per person.
• Location: River Forks County Park, Roseburg, Oregon 97471. This park is located 6 miles West of Roseburg.
uvfestivaloflights.com

We go to Winter Wonderland at PIR.

Otherwise, going into Portland for Christmas lights is sadly a thing of the past for us.

The last time, at Peacock Lane, the antifas came thru, stomping on car roofs, while the cops did absolutely nothing.:(

We go to Winter Wonderland at PIR.

Otherwise, going into Portland for Christmas lights is sadly a thing of the past for us.

The last time, at Peacock Lane, the antifas came thru, stomping on car roofs, while the cops did absolutely nothing.:(

I don't know why you'd want to come and fight rude, clueless Portland drivers any way.

Last thing I would want to do is jamb in with all the same potland snowflakes that you have to be on the roads with.

We usually got out to eat a couple/three of times during The "Season". We take about 45 minutes to an hour extra getting home and wind through a bunch of nice neighborhoods looking at the lights. Doesn't cost a thing and you're in the privacy of your own car with heat. :D

I don't know why you'd want to come and fight rude, clueless Portland drivers any way.

Last thing I would want to do is jamb in with all the same potland snowflakes that you have to be on the roads with.

We usually got out to eat a couple/three of times during The "Season". We take about 45 minutes to an hour extra getting home and wind through a bunch of nice neighborhoods looking at the lights. Doesn't cost a thing and you're in the privacy of your own car with heat. :D
That sounds like fun! I like to drive around and look at lights too added bonus you get to listen to your own music. We have a few neighborhoods where the entire block goes way out! I'm not a huge fan of Portland traffic, so we are looking at trying the Christmas fantasy trail in Oregon City this year.

DE7D6F1E-E68B-47F8-8742-FEEFE31C857F.jpeg

We walk over to the neighbors

Do you have a favorite light display or a tradition? Thought I'd list some local light displays and information If anyone is interested.
If you know of any smaller area displays add them here.

1. Peacock Lane – SE Belmont St & 40th Ave Portland
December 15 – 31 | 6 – 11 p.m
This event is FREE.

2. Lights In The Grotto Information:

• Dates: November 29th, 2019 to December 30th 2019 Nightly 5 – 9:30 p.m. (Festival grounds close at 10 p.m.) Closed Christmas Day.
• Tickets: Sold at the gate. General admission – $12.50. Senior (65+)/Military – $11.50. Children (3-12) – $6.50. Children 2 and under – Free.

3. Christmas In The Garden Information:

• Dates: November 29th, 2019 – January 5th, 2020 open most days but check the website for closure dates.
• Tickets: Depending on the day, ticket prices range from $5-$20. There is also a $5 parking fee.
• Website: Christmas in the Garden event in Silverton, Oregon | A festive holiday event with lights, artisan vendors, music, Santa, and more!

4. Oregon Zoolights Information:

• Dates: November 29, 2019 – January 5, 2020. Closed December 25th.
• 2019 Value Night Dates: December 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12th.
• Times: ZooLights hours are 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Value Night hours are 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Tickets: Ages 12+ $17.95. Ages 3-11 – $12.95. Ages Ages0-2 – Free. Train tickets are $4.00 for ages 3 and older and the carousel tickets are $3.

5. Miracle Of A Million Lights Information: 2.5 Acre Estate

• Dates: 6pm – 10pm on December 8th-28th, 2019
• Location: Victorian Belle, 1441 N McClellan St, Portland, Oregon 97217

6. Christmas Fantasy Trail Information: OREGON CITY

• Dates: December 2nd, 2019 – December 28th, 2019 from 6-9 pm. Closed December 24th and 25th.
• Admission: Adults – $7. Children 12 and under – $6. Cash only.

7. PIR Winter Wonderland Information:

• Dates: November 29th, 2019 to January 4th, 2020. See the event calendar for dates that are closed. Some nights are special event nights, so be sure to check the calendar before you go.
• Tickets: Tickets cost between $7 – $60.
• Location: Portland International Raceway at 1940 N Victory Blvd Portland, OR 97217
• Website: General Info | Portland Oregon Christmas Lights | Winter Wonderland
• Don't Forget: Don't forget to bring a canned food donation and put it in the donation barrels for the Sunshine Division located near the ticket booth entrance.

8. Umpqua Valley Festival Of Lights Information: ROSEBERG, OR

• Dates: November 24th 2019 – January 1st 2020. Opens at 5:30 pm nightly. Please see the website for the schedule to see specialty nights before you go.
• Admission: $10 per car. Wagon rides and Santa are there Thursdays – Sunday. Wagon rides cost $5 per person.
• Location: River Forks County Park, Roseburg, Oregon 97471. This park is located 6 miles West of Roseburg.
uvfestivaloflights.com
There's a couple there I wasn't aware of, thanks for the listing!

If you haven't already, you should check out the Winter Village at Orenco Station. It's an outdoor ice skating rink among some stores, dining areas and it's always a fun family outing.

General Pricing
Admission
  • Age 12 and older (General) : $13
  • Ages 4 - 11: $10
  • Age 3 and under: Free
  • Family 4-Pack (Wednesdays): $40
  • Bobby skate aid rental: $5
Discounts
  • Military/First Responders and family members: $1 off per person (Must show ID, cannot be combined with other offers.)
  • Bring Your Own Skates: $2 Discount

Man this is absolutely right on! Peacock lane is pure H.E.L.L now. Fight fight fight just to move a little bit. Rude poeple. Crazy poeple. I would rather do pretty much anything else.

The grotto is well done and that giant church place on 52nd and duke is not bad and laid back and has camels and cookies and free.

Man this is absolutely right on! Peacock lane is pure H.E.L.L now. Fight fight fight just to move a little bit. Rude poeple. Crazy poeple. I would rather do pretty much anything else.

The grotto is well done and that giant church place on 52nd and duke is not bad and laid back and has camels and cookies and free.

I've been to Peacock Lane ONCE. Wifey and I have been together since 10/87. It was a year before that. My gal and I parked out on Belmont, or what ever, and had a leisurely stroll down the Lane. It was nice. Then.

That 52 and duke place is better than the grotto now. Music, train, petting zoo, camel, hot chocolate and cookies, beautiful lights and all free. Dec 13, 14, 15 only. I'll try to post some photos later. Very wel organized and friendly people. Laid back atmosphere.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top