JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm in PDX so that's where I'll be... looking for a 1911-type in 9mm for a replacement ccw (pm'd suggestions VERY welcomed!!). Ohhhh I hope there's a used few to look at. I just sold my Kahr yesterday so was carrying my full-scale GSG .22 1911 today :s0114: Ah well, .22lr better than nothin' and if it was good enough for Mossad...

Hey I'll be the 5'7" nerdy lookin' guy with glasses & a cane wearing an orange jacket if anybody wants to say hi (and offer me advice?!). I'll definitely be there Friday, depending on my luck maybe saturday and sunday too.

I may go to the Portland Show on Sunday. Is it similar to other shows there where everyone packs up early on Sunday? Are the discounts/deals better on the last day? I've never been to a gun show, this'll be my first one...

Greg

I am going to the Portland show for the first time, have high expectations that it will be better than the last show I attended in Las Vegas.

But the real question is can you Oregon Fella's top the Puyallup?

OK I tried out the Portland show, and I rate my overall experience as average. The prices Were high on most guns I saw,it is my opinion that guns at shows should cost less than at a shop and I did not see any Real bargains, Is it just my opinion or is this shared by other members here?

What has happened to the price negotiations that used to be a mainstay, and the private seller tables that not so long ago were prevalent?
My opinion - not enough value to spend eight dollars to park and another nine for admission. I prefer WAC atleast there folks are willing to haggle with you.

neither cause both shows will be thin with venders as they will be split up as some of the same venders usually do both shows and cant be in 2 places at the same time . The last portland show i went to they pulled this stunt yes they had had some cool army trucks to look at but the selection was poor and a waist of money i didn't find anything i was looking for.

I went to the portland show. Had not been in a year or so. Paid more to park then it was to get in. As soon as I wwalked in I figured it was a waste of money. Seemed very small. I dont think I will be back.

I went to the portland show. Had not been in a year or so. Paid more to park then it was to get in. As soon as I wwalked in I figured it was a waste of money. Seemed very small. I dont think I will be back.

Agree, the Portland show was half of what it normally is. Even Keiths was small. Waste of time. I think black Friday will have better deals at the stores.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top