JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I guess I never get used to the Portland attitude. You'd think a college grad would have more brains, but I don't.
I'm switching plans on my way home from Montana working this week, and I've come to conclusion. Yea! Most humans of the female version, in this town, look like thy want to kill all males.

Not sure how you buttholes survive this situation, but good hell, heres to you!!!

Well, I guess I never get used to the Portland attitude. You'd think a college grad would have more brains, but I don't.
I'm switching plans on my way home from Montana working this week, and I've come to conclusion. Yea! Most humans of the female version, in this town, look like thy want to kill all males.

Not sure how you buttholes survive this situation, but good hell, heres to you!!!
i survive by not going to portland

Yeah I have to work in portland a lot and it's the overly emotional, self traumatized, we have to save the world crowd that are the biggest aholes.

The are all grown children who think they are better than everyone because they are worthless. And it's your fault

Id rather remain single for the rest of my life than put up with the typical portland lady. Heck, Id rather have a rabid honey badger have a go at my Johnson than take a typical portland woman on a date..

And Ive been single a while now if you catch my drift..:rolleyes:
Needless to say.. I have more money and free time being single..

Why give that up to date some bowl cut, nose ringed, thick rim glasses wearing feminazi, social justice warrior?

Again, the honey badger would be the more tempting offer in that scenario.

Id rather remain single for the rest of my life than put up with the typical portland lady. Heck, Id rather have a rabid honey badger have a go at my Johnson than take a typical portland woman on a date..

Why give that up to date some bowl cut, nose ringed, thick rim glasses wearing feminazi, social justice warrior?

This sheeet here defines them olive oil chicks over there.

I go to the VA hospital in Portland and I am sorry. Like falling down the rabbit hole. AUUUUGHHHH! My niece also lives there whom I dot upon. Her home is very weird but then again the entire town is strange. :)

It's not illegal in Washington...:s0140:

Rainier --> Walt --> Katee Sackoff = Longmire

3b60bf28c29367021686c76cfe26ab71.jpg

450px-BW-SL8a.jpg

789534c0a84abf15cfa86986df0c85b1.jpg 400px-24_s8_DW_1.jpg

1378411029000-Riddick-refer-KATEE-SACKHOFF.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show