JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm considering putting on a two or four port barrel on my Glock 21SF. I have three years experience with this handgun. I also have 10+ years experience with a S&W 629 3" barrel with four Mag-na-port ports so I'm familiar with the blast/concussion/flash.
I'm looking at a Lone Wolf, 2 or 4 port
Any advice/stories from the group??

The problem with the version I had was that they were a copy of the scheumann is that they had to cut a slot in the top of the slide. This means that if you want to use any other kind of barrel (like a threaded barrel for a suppressor), you have to get a new slide too.

I have a 460V with a comp at the end of the barrel:

wm_7434130.jpg

It does a good job with recoil and even muzzle rise, the ports on top of a handgun are more for muzzle rise than recoil. So it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. For the .45 ACP in a Glock I think muzzle rise control is more important than recoil control, especially if your goal is fast shots. There are comps that go on the end of a barrel, and are directed upwards.

There are also variations of the Sheumann type comp that don't require cutting a long slot in the barrel, just holes that match the holes in the barrel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top