JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a portable shooting bench with folding legs for easy transport and storage
measures 24"x 45" x 30" tall
3/4 plywood with high pressure laminate on both sides

SPF

Last Edited:
I have a portable shooting bench with folding legs for easy transport and storage
measures 24"x 45" x 30" tall
3/4 plywood with high pressure laminate on both sides

$80 or maybe a trade
I need is 308 Winchester brass . Winchester stamped
or
2#'s varget
or
2#'s tac
or
2000 winchester large rifle primers
or
200 178gr 30 cal Amax's
or
2#'s reloader 22
or?
What else I might have? HUMM, lots of AR build parts, lots of 1911 build parts, and various powder, primer and bullets, plus most pistol caliber brass cleaned. Other items too, several high end scopes, lots of mags, and some various reloading dies.. Willing to make a deal, if anything else you need.. I do not need or want for much.. At 70, it's time to reduce, not add to the reloading / gun room

What else I might have? HUMM, lots of AR build parts, lots of 1911 build parts, and various powder, primer and bullets, plus most pistol caliber brass cleaned. Other items too, several high end scopes, lots of mags, and some various reloading dies.. Willing to make a deal, if anything else you need.. I do not need or want for much.. At 70, it's time to reduce, not add to the reloading / gun room
I do have large rifle primers in stock too, if you need

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top