JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what your situation will look like. Any table will become much stronger if you can bolt it to the wall. Is there a place you could hinge a 1 foot x 3 foot piece of 3/4 plywood to the wall so it could drop down out of the way? Then you could use iron pipe and fittings for legs and unscrew the legs to put them away. The press etc. could be mounted to plywood and C-clamped to the table. Get it really near a leg. Obviously you'll need a place to put your press and other tools and consumables away. Good luck.

Have a workbench in a garage? or you could mount your press to a piece of ply wood with some cloth / felt on the bottom and c-clamp it to a sturdy table in the house. I had mine set up with studs and wing nuts so I just dropped the studs through holes drilled in my workbench - easy to do a quick setup and take down as needed.

I lived in an Apartment for a year and reloaded using a Black and Decker Workmate for a bench. It's extremely stable, even when sizing large rifle rounds. I mounted my RCBS Rock Chucker to it using c-clamps. To make a larger work surface, just take a bigger piece of plywood, add a strip of wood the same thickness as the Workmate table top to the middle of it, and cap with a wider piece so it forms an inverted "T" that can be gripped by the Workmate table top clamping action.

The whole "mess" can be boxed and folded to fit in a closet, under the bed, or behind furniture.

As for the Lee reloading bench, it needs a lot of "counter weight" added to keep it stable. That shaded gray object at the bottom of the picture ideally would be a block of concrete.

My entire loading operation is located on a single 2x12 board that is approximately 40 inch's long and just screwed to the wall via a 2x4 with another 2x4 going down to the ground. I load a lot and have never felt hindered by the size of my bench.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top