JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Several years back I ditched regular gasoline for all my small engines. Now I use only ethanol free. It doesn't require additives so it can sit in the machine all year and it won't gum up the carb at all. Effortless starts every time and it runs cooler and more efficiently than the E fuel.

There are a couple places around here that still sell Gas without the damn alcohol but it's hard. Sell it for boaters. MUCH better for stuff like the lawn mower and weed eater. Got to be so much hassle to buy though I gave up. When it was still easier to buy many were putting it in cars and of course the people in charge could not have that so they made it much harder to buy :mad:

Speaking of which, there is a site that helps one locate Ethonal-free fuel here. There is some equipment (e.g., the MULE, chainsaws, portable generator, et al.) that I run with said. Cheers.

Ive got a honda eu2000i and its been awsome for years run it for powertools at work when needed and runs my tire warmers for track days. Bonus to the eu2000i is you can hook 2 of them together for something close to a 4000. my stepdad has the 3000 or 3200 honda and its even better just as quiet but more power, keep in mind you only want to pull about 2/3 of what its rated for or it might not run it. I will say the predators have come along way if you want to save some money.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top