JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
These Portable Benchrests are hand-constructed of quality MDO board (multi-layer, finish surface high-density plywood), and were built by a disabled Viet-Nam Veteran. I purchased his entire stock of these 20 years ago, and I have five left. Not selling the one in the picture: this is how it looks after 20 years of use. The others have been well-stored, never used, and are ready to go.

1) Breaks down and carries flat, (48"x33"x2-1/2") under your arm.

2) Sets up for action in less than 5 minutes, using no tools.

3) Includes a removeable welded-steel forearm rest, adjustable for elevation and full 360-degree rotation. Elevates enough to accomodate an AR gun.

4) Includes bench seat, and notches at the back of the table for leaning extra guns, cleaning rods, etc.

5) Easily convertible for left-hand use.

6) Great for Dog-Town work.

These benches are extremely sturdy, and although somewhat flexible after assembly become a very respectable benchrest when the shooter is seated behind the weapon. A hard concrete benchrest is the only thing better. They are sold unpainted, but a coat or two of varathane would weather-proof them, and make them even more steady when assembled.

I sold these at my cost to all my shooter friends I know, gave away a couple as gifts and raffle prizes to hunters clubs, and will let the remaining of them go now for the same price I paid for them: $75. (Sako custom .221 Fireball not included).

Quit "making do" off the hood of your truck! See what that gun will really do!

Thanks to Chemist, for asking, Drew for telling me he asked, and Snew for nailing it.

On the table top portion of the bench, two blocks are attached to the underside. To make this a left-hand bench, remove the blocks (held on by bolts and hex nuts), and simply bolt them to the other side of the table top.

Then the entire bench assembles in a mirror (reverse) image of its right-hand version.

Note: this procedure is NOT included in the claim for "5-minutes or less, no tools required" assembly, but once you've made the conversion, and your bench is a "lefty", you will make this 5-minute mark easily each time, with no tools.

Satisfied customers so far include Doberman66, (friend Jim) and Snew. They all brainstormed about improvements to do, many of which I hadn't thought of.

Is there a chance you could sketch out the Bench and let me try and build one, I have a wood shop and am tired of shooting off the back of my truck, I have built a couple tables that u put together like that, but have not built a bench, some measurments and a little help would be greatly appricated. Ray if not thats ok too.

Hey, Jaspar,

I appreciate your heading "when you're sold out". Maybe we can get that done for you then.

To be honest, I thought a woodworking guy might snag one of these at the going rate, then duplicate them and sell them, since they seem to be very attractive to anyone who comes and looks at them.

However, one of the buyers seems very knowledgeable about woodworking, and made the statement that with materials and time considered, "Heck, I couldn't turn one of these out for seventy-five dollars." (He was considering the MDO board--high quality stuff, the steel welded rest, the routed and sanded edges, etc.)

I am a not what I would call a woodworker, but I do have a decent "home-grade" wood shop, and I would have to agree with that buyer.

If you think you can do what that buyer and I aren't capable of, I'd recommend you grab one of these and start cranking out clones. If you're tired of shooting off the bed of your truck (as you said), you need one anyway. Thanks for your interest.

To be honest, I thought a woodworking guy might snag one of these at the going rate, then duplicate them and sell them, since they seem to be very attractive to anyone who comes and looks at them.

However, one of the buyers seems very knowledgeable about woodworking, and made the statement that with materials and time considered, "Heck, I couldn't turn one of these out for seventy-five dollars." (He was considering the MDO board--high quality stuff, the steel welded rest, the routed and sanded edges, etc.)

I started messing with the same type of knock-Down bench about a month ago before you listed these. I am a Woodworker by trade and have CNC router equipment. I am not happy with mine yet and need to make a few adjustments after the last test cut. I wont have anything ready for a while so you can get rid of yours. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top