JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
13434928_1304970086198904_2407170082621543945_n.jpg

HAHA! We had two dogs trained to Jump, swim in dive gear, and fast rope with the handlers. Very fun to watch the dogs follow us out the door! Hard to tell who was having a bigger rush, them or us! Those dogs were sure a help, and scared the Sh!t out of the tangos when ever we deployed!

It amazes me that these dogs can be trained to do these things! They look so relaxed.
I think I would be more afraid of the dog than the guy.

Not sure what the point of carrying your perfectly good fur missile might be.

I think it's a spoof. If not then the only thing I can think of is that you wouldn't want them to get in the line of fire and could deploy them as needed - those are some mean looking mussels they have on.

I grew up with big dogs and only have had little dogs for a decade.

The little ones are nice companions and great 'alert' dogs but not big enough to do anything but get kicked by an intruder.

I need one of those 'Screw the Dog, Beware of the Owner' signs.

I miss big dogs for certain things but they eat and sh!t like horses compared to a 25 lb dog lol.

Our dogs were multi use, but mainly anti explosives dogs! took over two years of training before they could be deployed! Ours had special collars with mics, cameras, and speakers so the handlers could comunicate with the dog at a distance, and to dog could comunicate back! Very useful weapons to have! We could have a dog run a med kit, or ammo from position to position, we could have the dog look at a certain object, and have them as extra eyes and ears for just about any thing! You would be quite suprised at how many things these dogs were able to do! And they loved doing it! The general public isn't really keen on this, as many would cry out abuse, but any one seeing these dogs doing there jobs would really smile, these dogs live for this work! We even had a suplier go way out of the way to make special doggy vests and foot wear for our dogs! And you should see the scuba gear! Amazing!!!

Not sure what the point of carrying your perfectly good fur missile might be.
We never carried our dogs, only for the jump or fast rope. Look at the picture, these are not U.S. troops! Look Italian. I would guess it's to keep the dog close and not under foot! Bad tactics if you ask me, best to have the dog on foot working in front.

We never carried our dogs, only for the jump or fast rope. Look at the picture, these are not U.S. troops! Look Italian. I would guess it's to keep the dog close and not under foot! Bad tactics if you ask me, best to have the dog on foot working in front.
I would say it could be Instructor Zero but there's not enough 5.11 tactical gear or Jordache combat yoga pants...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top