JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello great Northwest. I'm not really new to the area, just a new member to the website. I used to be a habitual lurking in the forums but decided to get more involved to support our diminishing gun rights, and hopefully a little positive promotion of firearms as a whole. Just spent Presidents day supporting Mr. Obama's favorite firearm activity, Skeet Shooting. I've got a lot of family in the area and I'm happy to say that over half of us carry regularly, and the other half at least have firearms in their residence. My wife and I are expecting our first child, a son, in April. I'm hoping to make some new friends and help keep our favorite outdoor shooting spots clean and beautiful. We me luck on finding a spring Turkey hunting spot here on the West side of the mountains!

The Stove Pipe Kid-
Congratulations to you and your spouse having your first child a son what a dream come true. I wish you all good health and long life.
I miss Skeet Shooting Since I started shooting skeet for a year or so back when. I moved over to trap with a friend who like to shoot trap. I always thought it was a bit to easy and for beginners in the shot gun sport. Seriously, I found it almost as challenging as Skeet and a nice change once in a wile. I miss having the towers and the house near by.
Welcome
Silver Hand

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews