Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Port of Portland Decides To Obey The Law....Finally

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Joe Link, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Original article can be found here: http://oregonfirearms.org/alertspage/09.10.08alert.html

2. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Excellent news!

I can do without the doomy-gloomy "Barring a miracle, we will also have an anti-gun president..." which is inaccurate and unnecessary. Polls have been neck-and-neck for quite some time now, which would indicate a need for effort, not miracles.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I agree. I'm disappointed these gun organizations are pushing people to vote Libertarian/Other just because McCain has a C instead of an A.

4. JumpWing

JumpWing NK WA Member

Abraham Lincoln got elected because the Democrats had their votes split between two candidates.

5. CharlesAFerg

CharlesAFerg Beaverton Active Member

I hate PDF files on websites...

6. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

Can't rest with this victory. Conduct an immediate After Action Review, what was right and what was wrong, PMCS the equipment, get some rest and full belly of chow and get back in the fight. Time to start taking the (political) fight to them.

SF-