Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Port Angeles/Sequim

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by buffalo, Dec 23, 2009.

1. buffalo

buffalo Soon to be Port Angeles/Sequim New Member

I will be moving to the Port Angeles/Sequim area soon from Arizona and wanted to ask if there are any ranges in that general area for Rifle and Pistol?. I have found a few skeet clubs in that area but it's only shotgun. Thank's alot if anyone can give me some info.

2. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Can't answer your question but that's beautiful country with lots to do. Great hunting and fishing. Enjoy!

Yeah, I know. Pronounced "Squim," LOL.

3. buffalo

LOL,i know what ya mean. My wife used to live in Bremerton WA and about had a heart attack when i first tried to pronounce Sequim.

4. Gunner3456

Well, for that area it's a banana belt. Very little rainfall although a lot of cloudy days and some drizzle. Drizzle doesn't amount to much in inches. Still, far better weather than most of those areas including Seattle.

I could live there.

5. Katonic

Katonic Kistap WA New Member

The closest to you would be in silverdale WA at the Kitsap Pistol/rifle club. but you must be a member or a guest of a member to shoot

6. Shamusaiello

Shamusaiello Beautiful Bremerton New Member

The closest I know of would be the Poulsbo Sportsmans Club which is open to the public and has 25-200 yard ranges. Why would you need a range when you have all that DNR land though!

7. codeman583

codeman583 Central OR Member

SMALL WORLD! I grew up in Bremerton WA! been to the range in Silverdale too.

I think Port Angeles has an outdoor range, can't remember... I just know there are 3 great things in the area. the cool older sporting goods store in Port Angeles, Gwennies Restaurant in Sequim, and the Oak Table Restaurant. the Oak table is (was) probably the best breakfast food place on the peninsula.

8. buffalo

Being new to the area i want a range to shoot at until i find the good shooting spots on the DNR land.

9. Gunner3456

I might walk into some gun/sporting goods stores and ask where the good shooting spots are.

$.02

And yes, I still love that area.