JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Um...its called Veterans Memorial Park....
Many veterans carried and used a firearm while in the service...its kinda part of many jobs in the service.

For those who are offended by the silhouettes , I would like to say that one can take offense at anything if one chooses to.
What a sad way to live life.
Andy

That's funny, but regardless of how tough a man is, swamp azz isn't something to mess with. I at one point wrestled and applied so much force in a maneuver that I ripped a hole in my abdominal muscles (hernia) and then went on to another match afterward and won the league for the 189 weight class, and I very confidently will buy Costco packs of baby wipes to avoid swamp azz. ;)

TMI

The reference was metaphorical, not literal.

That's funny, but regardless of how tough a man is, swamp azz isn't something to mess with. I at one point wrestled and applied so much force in a maneuver that I ripped a hole in my abdominal muscles (hernia) and then went on to another match afterward and won the league for the 189 weight class, and I very confidently will buy Costco packs of baby wipes to avoid swamp azz. ;)

Me too! I call them "background checks".

Here's something you get when you google Sissi Bruch.

The people of Port Angeles, apparently didn't elect her?

"Bruch's City Council colleagues appointed her mayor in January, and while the position is largely ceremonial, she still runs meetings, confers with the city manager on setting the council's meeting agendas, approves committee assignments and signs letters and proclamations on behalf of the council. "

WTH?

I sit in bewilderment, wanting so badly to respond with a witty post but I'm frozen by the knowledge that one can become a Doctor of Landscape Architecture.... I'm sure it comes with the wisdom to discern mauve from being in the center of the road, needing to move.....:p

Why is it that, as I see it, a liberal way of thinking is "live and let live" yet I've never met a group more intent on forcing others how to live. I'd rather be a far right puckered bubblegum pilgrim than a leftist slave having it stretched out til it tears. Most righties admit to their prudish ways! Lefties seem to need special interest cammo. I'd probably answer the door to a staunch conservative but a grease painted face at the door warrants armed consideration. Why is it that "PC" carries greater weight than common sense based on how/why our Country was formed? Why is it that a convicted felon that's lost rights through legal proceedings cannot be punished based on the rights lost?

No Portland or Seattle wall. Save the $ and wait; it won't be long before there's no need.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top