JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully the artist who fabricated that design goes to the council meeting and asserts the 17 USC 106A Visual Artists Rights Act against the destruction or removal of the art. There might be exceptions that would apply, but hopefully not.

Doesn't seem to be a balanced court for deciding just who needs sensitivity training!!
Maybe a little gratitude training also.
To be ungrateful for the real bodies that represented in those effigies seems ungrateful, sanctimonious maybe even un-American as I see America at least. In my opine.

The reason that fence and gate were put up is because of the dope smoking homeless that these same elected officials have imported from Seattle/Tacoma, they got money for those rejects and they have done nothing but damage this Veterans area park... Damn... straight I'm firing off a letter to this person...:eek::mad:

What a pathetic excuse for an American. :( :s0117:

What? She must have been bred buy the type of scum that spit on American soldiers coming back from Vietnam.

That's all I got. That, and disgust.

When did raging butthurt become such a rampant disease? When did people get the idea they have the right not to be "offended"? Snowflakes need to clue in.

When a certain political group started to pretend they actually care about the people. :rolleyes:

Because I like this site and don't want to get banned, I'll refrain from sharing the comments I have building inside of me! I am sick of these people!!:mad::s0160:

With the proliferation of wet butt wipes. No one has a seasoned and callused butthole anymore.

That's funny, but regardless of how tough a man is, swamp azz isn't something to mess with. I at one point wrestled and applied so much force in a maneuver that I ripped a hole in my abdominal muscles (hernia) and then went on to another match afterward and won the league for the 189 weight class, and I very confidently will buy Costco packs of baby wipes to avoid swamp azz. ;)

Good thing for the wars those soldiers died in that politicians like that weren't running things, we would have surely lost.

This is how America will end, not with a bang but with a sissi.

Well what would you expect from a mayor named Sissi. These progressive liberals want sheep as constituents. The people there need to vote this person out. If they don't then they get what they let win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top